I miss class specific gear sets

Was just going through the sets in Collections and it’s so bleh now. No class sets. Just generic stuff.

I don’t care about tier bonuses. But I do care about my class sets that I used to get from raids.

Can we please have those back next time? This generic stuff is disappointing.

7 Likes

At least I won’t have to come back to bfa to farm mogs next xpac.

6 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. Class sets, please. Having appearances only for individual armor types doesn’t feel rewarding at all and eats into the enjoyment of collecting appearances.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeeep. That’s what I keep telling myself, too.

On the other hand though, I really love the warfront sets. And so far they’re knocking heritage armors out of the park. But Legion really killed it with the tier sets, I could count on one hand the ones I didn’t like out of the entire expansion, every class included. It’s just soul crushing how long it takes to collect an entire set thanks to no legacy loot. :persevere:

2 Likes

Hoping we at least get some class-related challenge armor to work for this expansion.

And hope they are considering doing class sets in general again.

2 Likes

This is my hope as well, that the next “mage tower” gives us class themed armor sets

I have to admit leather mogs especially for monks in BFA are beyond fantastic.

My only gripe about all the class sets in Legion was the Order Hall armor, which for literally every class I leveled was abominably terrible. I can’t think of a single one I even thought was “okay” whereas I know the Shaman, Warlock and Demon Hunter editions were some of the worst armor to ever come out of the game. At least the BC leveling “clown gear” had some neat-looking pieces when they were on their own. Class hall sets were just bad.

But returning to class- instead of armor-type-based sets would be grand, I don’t even mind if they do some blanket types (like the lower-tier PvP armor), but each class should have some identity, at least once per tier.

1 Like

Right? Have you seen the new sets from the new raid tier? Absolute trash…

Inb4 tier sets are an expansion feature in 9.0.

Also, Drougen is on a necroing rampage!

1 Like

I take it you’re bored with current discussions and needed some old ones? :wink:

Yeah, I mean as much as I love “HIGH ELF MEGA THREAD, DISAGREE AND GET BANNED!” or “OMFG I WANT WAWA STRIDER AND MOUNT EQUIPMENT!” some older threads get left behind but are still relevant.

2 Likes

Very fair! :+1:t2::blue_heart:

Yeah there was always something that made me crack up laughing when I’d google stuff for WoW and stumble over a 10+ year old thread and replied as if it were still relevant…

It’s a shame the new system wiped out all the old threads… :frowning:

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree.

I was so excited for the class halls, but then I saw all the armor and all I could think was “did they even try?”.

Everything else about the class halls was awesome though.

1 Like

Same here, OP. Class sets for transmog was really the only reason I raided as much as I did (which wasn’t much). But now without that as a goal I couldn’t care less about raiding. I’ll just wait until I vastly out level the raids before I even think about going in to try and get the sets for trnsmog.

1 Like

Oh, so you report every transmog thread and claim that every transmog thread is breaking the rules, but here you go, look at what necro’ing a thread is?

I don’t report threads or people, I was just letting you know your thread had a specific area it belonged to.

Dude, you were the only one who had the problem with the thread being in General DIscussion. As soon as you posted in it, that is where the mass flagging came in. Anyways, I got the answer for you.