I loved the resounding silence at Earthen Allied race

Its really hard to care about getting the same race for the third time.
Yeah sure they technically did something different with them, but dwarves are already a stone themed race. Earthen just double down on that theme.

If they were a horde only race and the alliance got their own new race, id get adding them.
But the alliance will have the same race 3 times over now.
Its just impossible to care about them.

5 Likes

If Earthen have some form of stoneform/fireblood, making that racial accessible to Horde, then it’s a win.

Can never have enough dwarves.

Unlike elves…

4 Likes

Preach. Elf players in shambles. Dwarfs rise up.

2 Likes

The mechagnomes players wanted weren’t the diapergnomes we ended up with

10 Likes

There are going to be many hot takes on this. I think for the story that this expansion is telling Earthen makes sense.
However I feel bad for alliance 3rd dwarf race, both Dark Iron and the new Earthen could have just been skins, like the different clan skins for Mag’har orcs.
I’m glad Horde players are getting a dwarf option for those that want them though.
I am hoping there will be a second allied race later in the expansion as I don’t really feel alliance is getting anything out of this allied race.

Yes, but also very specifically not.

Where is the hate for Vulpera coming from? I race changed from Tauren to Vulpera as soon as I unlocked back in BFA.

I do agree… another dwarf race is VERY disappointing.

4 Likes

Dark Irons should have been a Horde race in the first place.

9 Likes

Three dwarf races. I’d much rather another elf race at this point tbh. Good lord they are UGLY.

1 Like

Umm I’m right here… and who cares about the Alliance.

2 Likes

It’s people jumping on a rediculous furry hating bandwagon. You do you, adorable fox person pets

8 Likes

Without naming names. The most popular hate for Vulpera came from the most popular streamer for wow.

5 Likes

If it’s not too late to change their choice in allied race I really hope they decide to change it. For such an epic announcement I was really disappointed to see that as the new allied race.
Would be cool to see them do a poll or something for the community to decide what they wanted next

3 Likes

I am excited for horde dwarves. Might delete my alliance ones to make space. We really need a way to increase the account character limit.

1 Like

Ahhhh…I should’ve known. :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

Hopefully they have some variant of Stoneform, otherwise there was no point.

Wow community worships them to the point where if they hate something they will act on it like a hive mind.

2 Likes

Why would we get those races in an Earthen focused expansion?

Midnight is where we might finally get them since we are going back to the old world.

3 Likes

Dont really care. Love the female dwarf model. Excited to use horde mogs and mounts on them. And hopefully give them some frost dwarf and metal skins. With lightning eyes.

3 Likes