I loved the resounding silence at Earthen Allied race

We tell you on the forums what races we want but y’all go out of your way to make mecha gnomes, jar jar binks, stone dwarves and foxes.

Instead of giving us Ogres,Vykrul, and high elves.

Like the poor lady even said" who doesn’t love dwarves" and just crickets in the crowd.

349 Likes

LOL, I noticed that there was that awkward silence from the crowd.

113 Likes

Yeah no one asked for Earthen to be playable, dwarf player count has declined over the years… the race is mid

106 Likes

To be fair, the crowd was lacking any energy most of the stuff.

But earthen allied race is meh…

A lot of these things could just be customizations added to core race.

133 Likes

Was there really a silence? This is certainly awkward.
Should have given the Allied Race-title to the Wildhammers, which truly deserves it.

But it’s always the same with Alliance-races. They are neglected on purpose. Wildhammers and High Elves are subraces, although they belong in the spotlight.

Feels absolutely awkward.

42 Likes

Earthen is ok through I was excepting like something better like Vrykul, Krokul, Mok’thanal, and etc.

22 Likes

the only saving grace is with the fall of Quel’thalas coming in WoW Midnight, is that high elves will be the allied race 1000000% for the following expansion.

25 Likes

I’m just put off by the fact that we are getting ANOTHER dwarf lol

Put the mogs on etc and it’s nothing really noticeable.

47 Likes

yeah I like dwarves, but recognize they really arent that popular in 2023.

18 Likes

To be fair, the foxes are cool. And even for people who don’t like them you got to admit they’re at least a new race, not just an existing race with new cosmetics, like mechagnomes or Highmountain Tauren or Earthen Dwarves.

55 Likes

High elves are already in the game as blood and void elves.

59 Likes

I really hope that’s not all there is.

There are already 2 dwarf races. Its obvious the person that had final say hasn’t listened to anyone.

22 Likes

Instantly deflated any excitement I would have had about a new expansion.

Reskinned dark iron dwarves … and here was me excited for Metzen coming back but they’re just as out of touch with what players would like to see than ever.

50 Likes

I’m stoked for the Earthen, personally.

Dwarves are awesome.

26 Likes

I’ll die under that mountain with you.

20 Likes

Dwarves are cool, but we have dwarves. There are many other options but they would have required work. Typical easy road taken by doing a reskin.

36 Likes

You already have them tho

18 Likes

I feel like Blizzard felt like they needed to add something, and the Dwarves were already going to be in game… so, Dwarves it was.

And to be clear, thunder dwarves are nowhere near as cool as Dark Iron Dwarves… So why are they getting added as a new race and not just as customization options?

As other people have said, the community has wanted other options… this is a bit confusing.

18 Likes

Getting another dwarf race as an allied race is so underwhelming.

“Yeah! Horde players will be able to be DWARVES though!!”

Like it matters?? People from both factions can be in a guild, party and raid together.

24 Likes

Ikr, where’s my neutral Goblin allied race blizzard?! where’s my Tuskarr?!

8 Likes