I loved the resounding silence at Earthen Allied race

I mean, I’m pretty sure Dracthyr use the female Worgen model. They look very similar and even share the same sitting animation.

As for exclusive stuff, I don’t even want that. Just make all races neutral. Just because the devs mocked th Alliance with junk races, doesn’t have to mean, that the next races for the Horde should be the same. Neutral races mean, that nobody feels forced to play a certain faction because of certain races. Not to mention, that a racial segregation concept as a foundation in this game is rather questionable. Race should not be tied to loyality… obviously. But that’s Blizzard.^^

3 Likes

It’s really not.

It should in a setting like this one. There are exceptions that are represented in lore, but the lore and setting are what they are, and should not rapidly change to appeal to your sensibilities.

6 Likes

This person gets it. The undead chick just can’t take an L.

“You think you do, but you don’t.”

The devs always think they know everything better. Why listen to feedback at all?

6 Likes

They’ve claimed to have learned better by now and intend to listen. Although I am unsure where they are listening to people’s feedback…

5 Likes

Yeah, I had an ex like that.

1 Like

For those willing to support bringing attention to a race that’s been requested for many years, there’s a Naga Discussion Thread…

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel like the devs deliberately do the exact opposite of what the players want, just because they can… or maybe I missed all the threads asking for a cheap third recolor copy&paste version of dwarves.

If it had to be a cheap copy, they could have at least chosen a popular race. But no, it had to be dwarves for the third time. A race that hardly anyone plays anyway.

3 Likes

There was a quote a long time ago by Metzen that said that it’s a game for them, and we’re just along for the ride.

And remember when they tried putting everyone’s real life full name on the forums to hold posters accountable? And then so many people cancelled their subs, and they did a 180 on that? Still makes me shake my head thinking back on such stupidity.

Who the hell came up with that incredibly bad idea? It should of been incredibly obvious why that’s a very bad idea.

As a matter of fact, they earn at least 5-7 million users times the monthly fee and cannot bring up any quality player races.

1 Like

if i remember right…facebook and bobby kotick probably. they had some sort of promo with facebook back during wrath.

It certainly feels like that.

False actually almost everyone who runs keys or any kind of higher content runs dwarfs. I’ve never seen so many dwarfs until this xpac

1 Like

I just want to remind people how unlikely this is. High elves is basically blood elves under a different name and without the green glow in their eyes. Too generic for wow’s approach to new races and too similar to existing ones.

2 Likes

Ok, but ogres, vrykul, naga and arakkoa are not a big ask.

2 Likes

No, IMO they should absolutely work on an ogre race.

I do think Naga is a no go for lore reasons… for now at least.

Blizz has stated there are other groups of Naga than Azsharan loyalists with their own motivations. We’ve met multiple non-hostile Naga, and been told in cataclysm that a group of Naga, until recently were relatively non-hostile. It would only take a single questline or starting zone experience to set up the lore for playable Naga, just like playable Man’ari.

1 Like

Hey, I love vulpera. I just wish I could play one on ally. T_T

2 Likes