I loved the resounding silence at Earthen Allied race

There is no way that they do it while still being able to eat more than mashed potatoes and pudding.

5 Likes

Really should’ve just been customization options for dwarves.

5 Likes

Agreed :rofl:

Yeah it’s just odd behavior in my opinion whenever I see someone do that.

I mean, I really like dorfs and all that, but mud dwarves are just plain boring.

Normal dwarves and dark iron have so much going on for them, why even bother with mud dwarves?

Horde dwarves are also a big “wat?” from me, but who cares lore is dead.

5 Likes

Kid is short hand for when someone says something wildly ignorant (not insulting per se but rather a statement made without proper understanding of the subject manner) and quite frankly I’d say it to anyone who suggested that humans weren’t runty vrykul.

Which again: they absolutely are.

You are unreal lol

Talk like that to a stranger’s face… :rofl:

And no they aren’t, but I wouldn’t expect you to understand since you clearly are the one who is ignorant on the subject. Or just flat out trolling.

If you want to address strangers like that then we have nothing more to discuss.

:wave:

1 Like

Well at least it wasn’t just another color of elves.

1 Like

You’re welcome to present evidence to the contrary.

Should’ve just:

• remove factions
  • merge belves and velves
  • merge Night Elves and Nighbornes
  • merge gnomes and other gnomes
  • remove Kul Tyrans
  • add Sethrakes
  • make racials selectable
  • add tail for worgens

everyone would’ve applaud standing for 20 minutes. Subscriptions +20mil guaranteed.

1 Like

No

/10char

ok, keep them, but rest of changes are a must

Has it really declined relative to other races? I feel like I see more than ever.

1 Like

Yeah very few play dwarf, now a reskinned one after we already have dark iron…

Rather Kobalds.

i like it. here’s mine:

mini factions, spec specific where necessary

the darkfallen - like a darker forsaken, composed of dark rangers, blood dks, shadowpriests, necromancers and san’layn. grim and rather gorey at times. uses blood elf, night elf, forsaken, banshee, lich , void elf models. moral of the story: no sylvannas is bad news.

the halls of light - bunch of goody two shoes, composed of priests and paladins. uses all races who can be priests or pallies. new races half elf and lightforged forsaken

nature’s elements - its all about druids, hunters and shaman, both factions, so nelfs, trolls, tauren, draenei, dwarves, kul’tiran, worgen, etc. new races dryads, keepers of the grove, centaur

the summoner’s songbook - composed of mages, summoners, evokers and bards. any race that be mage or evoker can belong. the bard’s songs are spells. summoners can summon almost any npc in the game to be a pet. it just scales to level. new races ethereal and naga

martial school - warriors, monks, rogues, non blood dks, demon hunters, new races ogres and vrykul.

for example.

That would take a lot of work to do. Seeing that 3/4 of the content in this game are faction exclusive. Also mean that they have to rework many of the old expansions. Especially BfA.

Nah

No way! They’re both different in terms of lore and nature. Nelves are tree hugging bumpkins while Nightborn are wine drinking city slickers.

Nah! Just get rid of Mechagnomes! No one likes them. They have the worst customizations and racials of any race. They need to replace them with Tuskarr. The better choice.

Are you high? The Kul’tirans are a awesome addition. The only reason I even have a character on the Alliance because of the KT. They can stay. The Mechagnomes are the ones that need to go!

Shocked that they didn’t add this to Worgens. Since tails and capes are no problem with Vulperas.

Ogres Vrykul High Elves.

LMAO.

No.

Ogres? It would be hard to make them playable. With many gear sets would look awful on them. And it would mean the devs would have to make a female ogre model. And no devs want to put any time on making an unappealing female that no one will choose. Also, it would be hard to sell this race to new players. Only long time players want to play as them.

Vrykul would be perfect for either being a Horde only allie race or natural race to both. Even thou I think Vrykul on Alliance don’t look right due to their nature and lore. If it means I can play a badass vrykul warrior maiden on the Horde, then I’ll accept them being natural race to both fractions.

High elves can just be character customizations to Velves. They’re not that important to be a race.

Ogres are a meme, ye.

We already have High Elves, you can literally change your eye color at the Barber Shop.

Vrykul are just too tall.

lmao.

1 Like

There are Vyrkuls that are the same size as Taurens. They can be a playable race.

4 Likes

I would have rather had the option to make my current Dwarves have an Earthen skin with some new customizations than this.

Darkiron Dwarves are still one of the races with the least options and they spend development time on a new race few would play.

2 Likes