I loved the resounding silence at Earthen Allied race

Horde would have had a dwarf model then, and we like now would be asking… what horde model would we get in exchange?

And yet we shave it off and in most instances wax it to appear smooth and supple, as a way to appear more attractive to others.

Hairy armpits are nasty :stuck_out_tongue:

Agree on the facial hair, but Dwarven women are/can be curvy and cute, but blood elf player so w/e

Your Hunter achieves state that you did not skip it.

I am fine with a reskin, honestly they should have made high elves for Alliance like they were thinking for WotLK, but honestly i am more upset horde will get an Alliance model without us getting one in exchange, like one of the neutral goblin factions… or even a tauren or troll model, kinda feels unfair.

1 Like

The hunter that was made long after the fact and went back and did stuff later?

You still didn’t stay away. I think you secretly love us!

That would be the blood elf narcissism. :wink:

1 Like

Nah, I think the lonely Kul’tiran really just needs a hug.

Oh I could definitely use a hug, just need one from someone bigger than a toothpick. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well look at the bright side, I couldn’t squeeze you to death.

I don’t even think you could tickle me to death.

2 Likes

I want foxes. :fox_face:

2 Likes

Agreed. I keep seeing people talk about wanting ogres and I can’t help but think they’ll just be kul’tirans with size issues in elevators, clipping, etc. and people will give them a try and then never actually use them seriously. Kul’tiran is the 2nd least played race and ogres are just uglier kul’tirans.

2 Likes

I never said BE were the majority, but when 2 out of every 5 Horde is a BE despite having 13 options, there is a massive imbalance present.

2 Likes

Blame society for that. If someone doesn’t want to shave, they ought not be compelled to.

4 Likes

I would have preferd them as cutomization to dwarf and ad a new diff race.

2 Likes

the majority of the horde is non elf races.

which cant be said the same for the alliance that is like 45% human 45% night elf and the rest is what void elf and draenei female.

The old “No shoes no shirt no service” comes to mind.

Adding more dwarves just feels like the cheapest way they could add a new race. Is there really any tech involved beyond skins for the existing models?

That said, I’d rather have more dwarves than the Dracthyr. They look like they don’t belong on Azeroth IMO.

Ultimately, I don’t really care about new races. I just want to play an undead druid.

2 Likes