I loved the resounding silence at Earthen Allied race

umm if you looked closely that guy was actually booing the aliance , not suporting them , change in mouth and face shapes etc

did you pair even listen- you decide which faction they are , they can be both

1 Like

ok , now I know you dont read anything either ingame ( books available ingame which talked/hinted about this ) or out .

Finally a battle worth fighting , as my good friend Gotrek Gurnnison has said often , the only good elf is a dead elf

1 Like

my only question is why do earthen who are made of stone have beards made of regular hair? it just gives a feeling of being cheap and low effort as possible to save money. Heck if you google the earthen from wow their depictions in the art and in game have hair made of stone. So why don’t these?

4 Likes

Horde side dwarves. It’s not as hype as Vrykul would be, but I still like it. The crowd was mostly just surprised but it got a few cheers still. Stop making stuff up.

Thats not the same. We’retalking about the silver covenant helfs that vareesa is part of. Most recently they were on the battleship in BFA at the start of arathi warfronts.

3 Likes

Just remove drakthyr and put drakonid instead. Might play one actually :laughing:

2 Likes

Players ask for Ogres for 19 years and we get Dwarf 3.0 :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Up until last year I never would have thought they would let us play as dragons, but I think they’re neat.
Oh yeah, this is about the stoned-warves… ummm… I like their tattoo carvings.

1 Like

You don’t think they’re waiting to add those as an allied race?

Earthen were a weak race to announce, yeah.

But also, further eroding of the factions.

Now we’ve got Dwarves and Elves on both sides.

It’s hard to be an Alliance excited for Earthen when half of that race will also be your sworn enemy. Kinda dumb, like with all neutral races.

What’s next? Arathi Humans on the Horde, too?

Lightforged Orcs on the Alliance?

I get faction indentity might be destroyed at this point anyway, but the cold war stuff was always core to Warcraft’s identity.

WoW feels weird without faction conflict, it might as well be another generic MMO with no factions at all (GW2, ESO, FF14). This game was built around having two sides since day one, and now they’re basically getting rid of all that.

I guess the Alliance and Horde, as we knew them in them prior, are dead, and we’ve got some weird amalgam faction instead, that still insists it’s two separate entities lol. But not really.

I guess Alli v. Horde truly ended after BfA.

Wonder who won, guess Alliance? Saurfang died and a certain Zandalari king was dethroned.

2 Likes

If they’re basically just adding new color and hairstyles to dwarves and other races, how about adding stuff like tails to Worgen?

3 Likes

I read everything, nowhere did it say they were immune to the curse, in fact being underground they should be more affected then us.

100% agreed, they should have given us True High elves instead of the bait and switch we got, which will now take decades of “coming soon customization” to make it so you can half attempt to rp Alliance High elves.

2 Likes

Wonder what the racial special will be.

As a feature, it ranks right up there with “water you can walk on” and “Ducks!” This development team is pathetic and clueless. Blame Blizzard’s reliance on “Friends and Family”.

5 Likes

Earthen. Why is their beard made of hair instead of stone like the wotlk earthen? Because all they did is reskin the dwarves we have. No effort for more money. I personally wanted vrykul since forever but was open to earthen. Unfortunately, this version of them is lazy and ultra capitalist

4 Likes

the hair does seem odd and should be stone

5 Likes

You think they can be evokers?

Obviously can’t speak for everyone, but the seething makes me love the Earthen even more.

2 Likes