I love making 1,400 in tips from Boosting zg Thank you

Wonder how many of these boosters cry about botting because y’all are what brings bots here.

1 Like

If you are living in the US, yes.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/playing-their-lives-how-2001-video-game-feeding-venezuela-49187

yaaaa…

Or you could you know, join a guild and raid weekly. Quit trying to buy success. No one cares about your pixels. Most of us enjoy raiding with people that whose company we enjoy.

2 Likes

“10 cents an hour is good money when you are chinese!”

4 Likes

Almost 200 hours grinding virtual currency.

Gratz

4 Likes

I am in a guild and I never partook in a GDKP run. That aaid, GDKP is by far the best method to get gear assuming you have the most gold. There is no loot system that will give you all loot you want that drops, every week, but GDKP. While GDKP runs are usually slower and messier than guild runs, you are limited by the raid lockout, 1 clear a week, and not by clear time. Thus, GDKP with infinite gold is the META for gearing.

People who do GDKP runs care about their own pixels.

True. Yet some people don’t. Stop projecting yourself onto everyone. Many people don’t share your values. Let them play the way they prefer.

nice now you can buy all those edgemasters off ah listed for 3k gold and relist them for 5k

the air on these forums is thick with envy

thanks for the drop off line

Clefairy I want to fight you :stuck_out_tongue:

In honorable combat. You know your stuff. I’d love to 1v1 you :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t understand why the XP rules are different inside of dungeons and raids. You can’t boost people just with mobs in the wild.

Why is it different inside an instance?

Not exactly sure I should be the one to let him in on a little secret that there isn’t much to buy with that money?

I suppose it grants you the freedom to raid log and not farm mats? But then I have that same freedom with only 900 gold?

I know, right?

Unless you wanna walk around with flasks on 24/7… what is the point?

I think this thread was his big payoff?

lol

To be fair, the rotations at 15 in classic are likely the same at 60.

2 Likes

Hey if I got paid $7/hour to sit here and play WoW I’d be fine with that. Free money just for doing what you enjoy.

Boosting is a trip. I see these players advertising for SM runs, charging 6g for cath clears and demanding that people stay for at least 5 runs. Players paying 2g for RFC boost when they’re already standing around in Org and people are openly asking for players to join groups for legit runs.

I thought selling boost on the game store was bad, but now I see an even worse option. It wouldn’t be so bad if it was just a small minority of people doing it, but trade and LFG channel are constantly spammed with buying and selling. I don’t think anyone runs dungeons from 51-60 anymore, they just get ZG boost.

The worst part about leveling without boosting is that everyone else is just getting boosted. It’s damn near impossible to find a group to do ST/BRD/any other level 30-60 dungeon.

1 Like

I stopped trying for SM range. It’s impossible to fill a group past 3 members. Even when I was lucky enough to have a tank in group, people would still rather boost.

It’s strange. I always see people out in the endgame zones questing. My mage has some quests to do in Winterspring that I can never seem to finish because the mobs I need to kill are never around. But yeah, when it’s time to run BRD or whatever, it’s impossible to get a group.

In hindsight, we should have seen a lot of these problems coming. The private server meta combined with the fact that most of the players are adults now with more money than time means that people are going to look for any shortcut they can to get to the “real game”. That includes buying gold. The existence of so many bots shows that gold buying is a real epidemic in this game.

I know exactly what Winterspring quest you are talking about. People farming firewater keep those mobs dead 24/7.

1 Like