I love making 1,400 in tips from Boosting zg Thank you

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA all these people crying about someone got 40k gold worth of hard work haahhahahhaha

3 Likes

I tried to be nice and go around with prosperity

Fixed for you.

THe problem is ā€¦ Where ppl get so many gold to pay you , or , why u try avoid Blizz hammer making post like that !

Wow isnt a hard game, if you are a decent video game player you can look up a guide and be performing in a day.

People hitting 60 thru boosts and not learning their class is a personal issue.

You can learn a rotation in a day, but learning the basics of how to play on any class comes through the leveling process. Understanding mob behaviors and how baseline mechanics work and how to manipulate or adapt to them comes through playing the game. If you gave someone a level 60 mage and told them to ā€œjust push frostboltā€, theyā€™d be a nightmare in any dungeon run they ruined by knowing nothing else about what their class can do. I have to say that your take on this is the most wrong Iā€™ve seen someone be on this forum today.

2 Likes

He could just make 80 alts :open_mouth:

Thatd be alot of alts!

this is why they finally added a queuing system in wrath.

If you get arcane crystals every 3 runs you havenā€™t done the grind that long and got lucky or at all. It can be 20 runs sometimes.

I prefer to farm steps for crystals. Been doing it everyday after work. Got 13 crystals in 5 days.

I make thorium grenades out of the thorium I get and sell them for 10g/stack.

I use the dense stone and have a guildie make ele sharp stones with them, they sell for 14g/ea.

Arcane sell for 75g/ea on my server.

Really easy money.

I mean if you enjoy zg boosting as your endgame knock yourself out.

1 Like

Everyoneā€™s up in arms, mad at this post because the guy charges big fees and has made 40,000 gold. Meanwhile theyā€™re perfectly fine paying that hunter at DM for the ring they want and the buffs they want and heā€™s probably sitting on 50,000 gold.

3 Likes

you know it bro. :slight_smile:

Same reason people play speedrun pac-man spam refreshing warcraftlogs after raid to see if they got a new high score. Same reason people also play portfolio simulator, using knowledge from over a decade ago, banks alts filled with appreciating commodities, astronomical TSM ledger asset values. Same reason a mage runs boosting services all day to for some stream follower goal to amass 100k. Boredom/extreme lack of challenge.

PHASE 5 SAVE US DEAR LORD. Phase 1-4 in 1.12 shouldnā€™t have lasted more than 8 weeks tbh.

some people understand weā€™re the very few can make tons of gold and support their guild with open wide range of free flask if needed. it all goes back into the economy.

No kidding. #peoplethatdontraid #myendgameismakingworthlessgold

1 Like

hahahahha those normies are sooo mad someone is making gold and they cant do it cause they got no brains for it at all hahahha gotta love it

1 Like

I hope the devs see this, and take appropriate action.

The appropriate action is to leave it alone. As long as heā€™s not botting, heā€™s within the terms of use. Blame the idiots paying him.

2 Likes