I love making 1,400 in tips from Boosting zg Thank you

42,013g and counting. Come to netherwind for boosting 15g per spot max 3 peeople. 30 instance = 1,200g in tip alone not including loot. thanks and keep on boostin baby!!

13 Likes

Those aren’t tips.

You’re charging them for the service.

A tip would be if they gave you gold above what you charge them.

44 Likes

If only you were that good at making money IRL

27 Likes

Boosting is god awful for the game. I don’t mind the farming, more power to you to farm dungeons and raid. I didn’t even mind boosting to get level up alts, but boosting has populated the endgame with 60s who play their class like it just hit 15. The xp gains inside of raids needs to be turned off; and if one or more party members is too high a level to earn xp from a dungeon mob, then that group shouldn’t get xp from killing the mob.

I get it, people who already know how to play the game don’t need to relearn it by doing the classic leveling experience, but there are tons players who have never touched vanilla or classic and boost a character to 60 through these dungeon grinds; and take a wild guess where they get the gold to pay for it.

I don’t know why so many people treat WoW like a banking simulator. After the first 10k, there’s nothing to do with the gold.

37 Likes

To each their own.

Although it makes me wonder. What is your endgame with that gold? Do you have some coveted item you hope to purchase? Consumables you wish to buy? Be the Oprah Winfrey of WoW and give your entire guild epic mounts? Or is it just hoarding for the sake of hoarding?

I’m genuinely curious tho. No judgement.

I’m fortunate enough to have made a substantial amount of wealth both in game and out of game. And no matter how much money or gold I make. It’s utterly pointless to have if you don’t find something fun to do with it. Or people to help with those funds. Money is meant to be spent. If you’re not spending it, why even earn it?

Again tho, to each their own. I’m just curious what’s keeping you going?

4 Likes

He sells it online for real money.

31 Likes

Damn it’s like 20g per spot for a four person party on my server.

3 Likes

Which is close to what it should be. 15g was the standard before the instance cap. Instance cap will only increase the amount, not decrease it. Grobb we average around 18g but have sold spots for mid 20s because the demand is so high. Do I think boosting is great for the game? Meh, 50/50. Would I be an idiot to not use this opportunity to make enough gold for myself and friends if they needed a loan? Yep.

1 Like

And now we know why you were in such a nerd rage about the instance limit.

6 Likes

nerd roid rage

2 Likes

Cool thread.

Four letters, repeat after me:

G

D

K

P

6 Likes

Grats! You will be a wealthy man in vanilla. And take all of 500g to TBC if you decide to character copy!

4 Likes

I feel like I’m pulling in more gold per run doing solo DME jump runs @ 18ish min. I’d say I average an arcane crystal every 3 runs @ 90g each that’s 900g just from crystals alone and doesn’t count all the dreamfoil/gromsblood from 30 runs or the lasher/satyr drops.

Plus I don’t have to deal with managing customers.

2 Likes

Ok, lets assume that is what he is doing.

Current market value looks to be around $10.47 USD for every 300 gold on Netherwind Horde side (his sever). He claims he made 1,200 gold in a 6 hour lockout period. That’s $6.98 an hour. That’s significantly below minimum wage. His time would be significantly better spent flipping burgers than boosting noobs.

6 Likes

Maybe he is trading it for runescape gold and wants to buy a GF(whatever that means)?

3 Likes

Not once you factor in taxes. Plus, nobody ever said boosters were smart.

5 Likes

At least your character name is appropriate and matches your avarice. :slight_smile:

I have to agree with Drinknblink though. It is unfortunate your greed has not educated you enough to know the difference between a tip and a fee. At least your RMT company will be happy with you though.

1 Like

Hey kiddo, better watch yourself in org, I will put an end to your rein to farming gold.

No tax, and you can collect unemployment while you’re doing it, not sure what that is in the States but up here in Canada I could easily make more money than most people by collecting EI and WoW gold money at that price.