I lost 350+ honor levels with TWW release

This prepatch is just full of bugs/glitches, that’s what the general consensus seems to be

There is also still no explanation for:

• Exalted reputations suddenly turning into Neutral reputations
  • rare and hard-to-get items suddenly disappearing from guild banks
  • items randomly disappearing here and there (of course, only after the prepatch hit)
  • loss of gold and being unable to withdraw your own gold
  • etc

Yeah… I know.

That’s what a great Feral Druid can do.

The rest of you were retreating… good thing I stepped up. You were the only person unhappy with the outcome. One minute I’m ‘‘afk doing no damage’’, and the next he’s reporting me for doing ‘‘too much damage.’’ None of it makes any sense - It’s just an attack on my Honor Level, and my character.

I’m really a nice humble guy… who just happens to have the 21st ranked Honor Level in the ENTIRE world… not in the US, not on my server - the ENTIRE world. The world is a pretty big place.

If you guys insist on keeping track of me in game… at least say ‘‘Hi Owl.’’

1 Like
4 Likes

Living rent free, baby.

1 Like

+1

Sometime after prepatch I noticed it. I am at honour level 16, however before the bug I was somewhere around honor level 120. I have the 100 achievement, and next is 125. I remember it was close to hitting 125.

Had a conversation with CS via ticket, and was told that there was no guarantee that I would be compensated or that it would be fixed for me. Best option was to post a bug report via forums, and hope that it is fixed across the board.

So here I am! Hope this gets fixed, as it is a bit upsetting.

3 Likes

you’re being punished for spelling honor with the letter U.

That’s actually pretty disappointing.

I feel for you.

Maybe head over to Twitter and contact @BlizzardCS (IF you haven’t.)

OBVIOUSLY! Dang us Canadians and our U usage.

I don’t have twitter unfortunately Owlcapwn, but I appreciate the thought! I’ll maybe give it a week or so for the dust to settle with expansion lost before trying to reach out again. I’m sure the devs have a lot going on. But yeah, it’s really disappointing.

I had this happen during prepatch, so I put in a ticket. Here was the response I got:

“Our team had confirmed this issue and are working on it to find a solution to this issue. I have also reported the issue you encountered to our team to help the investigation. However, I’m afraid that we may not have a estimate time of this issue being fixed.”

Hopefully they’re more aware of it at this point, but who knows when a fix will come.

1 Like

Also went from 400 something down to 197

Got the most automated non-replies from support.

Pretty disgusting

1 Like

Went from 1200 honor level to 18. Support told me they looked into my account and saw nothing wrong lol. Earned the 500 honor level achievement back in 2021.

1 Like

Flexing time played is bizarre.

3 Likes

Great news - I still haven’t lost any of my 2,203 Honor Levels.

Hell yeah brother! If for any reason you lose any, you can also just type in /played into the chat box as well. You may see a number different than 2,203, but it means the same thing. Think of it as a back up!

1 Like

Time played is completely different.

I highly doubt I’m 21st in the ENTIRE world in time played.

Sorry, but you are incorrect. Those numbers both mean the exact same thing, they are just calculated differently.

I imagine there isn’t a way to track who has the most time played in the world? I don’t see how you could make that claim with no proof.

I don’t know if some of you believe the things you say - or you just say them to provoke an emotional response… I hope it’s the latter, because I’d hate to think so low of my fellow man.

A new expansion launched, bro - go enjoy it. I am.

Honor Level - 2,204

His point is the honor level system means nothing, but you play pvp a lot. You don’t need skill or anything to get that number just time played.

2 Likes

He doesn’t even need to make the point, now does he? Nobody asked for his opinion. If somebody insists on giving their point about something - it gives the impression of saltiness/envy.

My Honor Level will continue to increase… no matter what his, or your opinion is on the matter. Only my opinion matters. He means so little to me - I added him to ignore just now.

Some people can argue that time played = experience in a certain field.

Go enjoy the TWW - I am… as my Honor Levels continue to rise.

Nobody asked for your honor level, yet you talk about it nonstop lol

As will your time played, because that’s how you get your honor level up.

Only people that argue that are those that think time=skill.

1 Like