I looked at ironforge.pro and noticed the population is already shifting more in Horde's favor

Bet you 50 bucks there’s more Alliance on average than usual trying to PvP before the change goes back in. Maybe people are leaving and some of the ones still there are PvPing more than they were when Horde premades were kicking their asses all week.

did i argue that there wasnt? sounds like your imaginary problem is fixed!

No it’s not because the change is going to come back and Alliance PvP is going to die.

okay keep freaking out about a change that was tested and not implemented :slight_smile:

Yeah guys it’s like totally up in the air whether Horde vs Horde will come back or not.

Right.

And I’m not freaking out. I’m just being real from my perspective, and yeah it disappoints me.

That’s cool though. I found a real nice community to do casual PvE in and enjoy the twilight years of this game. You can have PvP.

Regardless of what your argument is, saying something is mutually exclusive means that they both can’t happen at the same time. A good example - The set of all blood elves, and the set of all cool races in WoW are mutually exclusive.

so why hasnt it yet

Damn. Just caught my typo. Meant to say aren’t

1 Like

My fleeting hope is that they’re pausing in the face of the disgust and outrage of Alliance players that actually understand their own perspective rather than the Horde that tell them what they think rather than listening to what they think.

Let me break it down. We already know that there aren’t as many Alliance queueing as Horde, right? So, just cause it make the math easier, let’s say there are 20 Alliance and 100 Horde queueing for BGs. If 5 of the Alliance goes Horde, it only increases the Horde population by 5%, but it decreases the Alliance population by 25%. Now, since Alliance queues were already instant, the loss of the players won’t make it more instant, and since the Horde already has so many more players queueing for BGs, the gain of the relatively small number of Alliance players won’t move their queues either way.

Make sense?

1 Like

Interesting.

So perhaps it’s not the queues that are the issue directly but the fact that Alliance want to make it as difficult as possible for Horde to premade and have an even fight?

Interesting.

1 Like

It’s really not that deep homie. When Alliance all of a sudden start getting their teeth kicked in for a week straight by endless Horde premades and stop queueing they might jump on those queues again for the week before Blizzard kills the faction for good.

so why would that pause not mean that they arent bringing it back? because youre panicking over something that doesnt exist.

mmmm nope, cause my queues have actually gone down slightly. used to be an hour minimum, now its 30-40 mins.

So yeah, when Alliance get a taste of what Horde deal with they buckle, got it.

I am contributing to the outrage in the hopes that they don’t do it.

So is that Alliance queueing more or Horde queueing less? I’d bet real money it’s Horde queueing less because the know OP is right and they’re just waiting for HvH to get put back in.

1 Like

no, youve been saying its already guaranteed and alli is dead. even boosted a new reroll yourself right? quite a bit of difference in the two.

It’s probably both. Alliance just got slaughtered by Horde premades for a week straight. Maybe they’re finding it less terrible and want to enjoy it before it gets taken away again.

I am about 99% sure it’s going to happen. If it doesn’t I will be absolutely floored. I will make a thread about it and apologize to Blizzard.

1 Like

Sure, the numbers make sense but, only IF this exodus is really happening. The only ones who really have the answer to that would be Blizzard. The rest of this hoopla is guess work.

1 Like