I looked at ironforge.pro and noticed the population is already shifting more in Horde's favor

youd bet on a lot of things so far in the thread that you actually have no idea about lol. simply put, alli has lost very few players since the test, the test has not been talked about by blizz one way or the other, so this thread in particular is just false. would permanent H v H have an impact? maybe, even probably. but all the test did was freak out alliance and queue up more horde for a weekend because it was faster.

This really made me laugh.

They are being told how to play it they look up a guide on their class and it says to go horde rofl.

None of us have unique specs we all follow a guide on what the best is for whatever we’re doing in the game.

The faction and balance is getting worse not because people aesthetically like horde better but someone told them to go that because it’s more damage or better at PVP

1 Like

what exactly do you need alliance for? halaa tokens? faster thrallmar tokens?

You must not gamble very often.

im about 99% sure youre a worry wart who is freaking out with no actual evidence.

but apologizing after the fact makes it so much better

I bet you didn’t even read the blue post in its entirety.

Yeah, neither of which are relevant really.

okay lets say i didnt, what would you like to emphasize for me?

They made their intent quite clear. H v H is the plan unless something entirely unexpected happens.

Look I’m not gonna argue with you because this is how your mind works… you believe everyone is a guide only player and can’t think for themselves. No matter how good of an argument I bring, you’ll find something insanely off the wall making no sense against it. So with that being said, have a good day bud.

1 Like

you wanna give a quote or something? cause nothing i read mentioned that.

• Horde to Alliance faction transfers incentivized by free play time
  • Faction specific login queues when balance tips past ~45/55 on PvP realms

It’s heavy handed but that will fix the problem fast.

But to clarify I don’t think all players are like that I just think most are like that I’d say at least 75%.

C’mon, now. You’re telling me you don’t think it’s possible that people are making the move just to be proactive? A lot of what has been happening in Classic as far as player behavior goes is the same stuff that happened in retail, only faster. You don’t think it’s possible that players have just seen the writing on the wall and are trying to get a jump on rerolling before the flood actually starts? Not even saying that for sure the ironforgepro numbers are right, but it makes some sense even if you look on these forums and see how many Alliance have talked about rerolling Horde or transferring to PvE.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re not going to be that heavy handed. Realistically, the right time to address this stuff is before the servers even go live.

I’ll humor you… I don’t even think that number surpasses 10%.

There is ZERO need for a guide, it’s TBC, it was figured out 15 years ago almost. Maybe a few what the classic andys like to call, “tourists” but they’re already gone. The people who are still here are more than likely people who played through TBC originally and people who played through TBC originally. Outside of a glance at a players talent tree, whats the point? The trees answer themselves mostly.

If you didn’t get that impression from their post then I have to assume you’re not a very perceptive reader. Maybe you were just tired or something. No offense.

im telling you thats EXACTLY what I think people are doing, but it isnt currently affecting BG queues lopsidedly. you got noms up there freaking out without any indication that they will implement it permanently. id say theres probably tons of alli who have been transferring to PVE servers since TBC started but they’re still queueing BGs.

Its been happening for years in retail, we are just making it happen a bit faster.

3 Likes

none taken, your opinion carries very little weight.

1 Like