I looked at ironforge.pro and noticed the population is already shifting more in Horde's favor

Lol I literally can’t go anywhere in game on Westfall without having 10-20 alliance players around me. But please tell me more about how your faction is dead.

:rofl:

the people posting in opposition to this are all PVP server alliance. most ally are on pve servers for a reason. the few that keep pvp servers from being horde only pve servers are asking to not have their communities ruined and be forced to go to a pve server to be able to do anything in the world. when the server is 80% of the opposite faction or more you cannot get resources. you cannot do dungeons or other things in the outside world (on pvp servers) your game is essentially dead. you cannot do anything really at all. right now horde on pvp servers can do whatever they want, including bgs. just not as far as they seem to want.

2 Likes

Poor pvp servers. Blizz should just flip the switch and make you guys into PvE servers and be done with it imo. Wpvp was over the minute Tbc launched anyway.

1 Like

PvE players do BG from time to time. But the current time investment required for even the basic PvP gear is a major turn off to those who would usually dabble in it from time to time.

Anyone serious about PvP went horde, and those who do PvP rolled on a PvP server. It’s simple as that. If overall server ratios were a real indicator then horde wouldn’t have 1hr long queues.

if the do this. they just make new account to boost. maybe this is the hidden agenda behind the whole thing. they make more money alliance buying the new horde account boost.

this is awesome. i hope all alliance switch horde. horde is the place to be. when enough people swap to horde side their HvH que times will increase. then they will want alliance back but the damage will be done.

Huh? The mass rerolling was happening well before same faction BGs were even a thought.

How does this make sense?

Actually it’s not a separate issue at all. Maybe you should think about why it’s very much intertwined.

3 Likes

Ummmm, wut? lmao. Even if every Alliance player rolled horde and the game was 100% horde it would not increase the queue times, because it would be HvH 50%vs50%. They would just increase the amount of BG instances.

You haven’t seen what’s going on in SW on my Alliance server. Not only is the Alliance dead, TBC is dead. Retail laid an egg with 9.1 and TBC PVP problems have made it worse players are leaving in droves. Half my guild quit today.

Ironforge.pro arena stats are a direct reflection of which fraction of the playerbase pvp’s more. That doesn’t mean noone plays alliance, rather more Horde play pvp than Alliance do.

U suck with this excuse already…

Let some sweaty players think they’re good for playing a undead warlock instead of a human warlock.

Classic is basically nothing - you replace all the gear by 70 anyway so its basically just another 1-70 grind and if at the end of it you can pug with the entire server player base probably worth it.

I’m doing PvE as Horde now. Y’all can have PvP.

k, bye guy!

1 Like

Your deliberate obtuseness leads me to believe you’re not willing to have an honest conversation about this. I’ve tried with you. You ignore important points. You distort what people say. You outright lie sometimes. Make yourself worth the keystrokes and you might get better responses.

Sorry you hate the truth

its also server dependent. Benediction 55-45 alli, Netherwind 68-32 alli, Heartseeker 100% alli, Incendius 100% alli, Thunderfury 51-49 Alli.

Both factions are transferring to majority their faction servers because its the easy option. Determined by the open world, not BG queues.

Ironforge dot pro ONLY counts players that use the “warcraft logs” addon.

That is what Ironforge dot pro says.

So it is not an accurate number.