I know Servers are down every Tuesday But

those of us who aestivate may get a chance. The log-in queues will probably be a lot shorter after midnight Pacific time.

If you’re going to create characters simply to whine, at least be clever enough to change the wording between posts. Just saying.

5 Likes

Not likely mai tence and extended maintence is factored into the subscription now if this last a week or more thats a different story.

1 Like

The ONLY time that this occurred, it was because the servers were down for more than a day due to hardware upgrades being done, and the WotLK release.

3 Likes

Everytime we mention that I think we curse the maintenance to extend.

5 Likes

Thank you for telling us. We all knew this would take a while, but it’s nice to know why.
I know the dev team is working their hardest to get things back up. I appreciate all the work that they do.

6 Likes

Knock off this appreciation nonsense; this is the internet. You’re supposed to be bitter and entitled!

Ok kevin we have some kids selling lemonade on the corner want to yell at them :wink:

Man I just hope either they brought in another team of devs or something. It has been a very long day if not and I can’t imagine trying to frantically fix something so late in the day after already working for 10+hrs.

Get some rest, devs!

3 Likes

Servers are up for me!

1 Like

How was the conversion?

Games Live now

Unless they add on more seconds later. Then, when it’s finished, it’s finished. Maybe. Now, I am being optimistic.

You never know how many seconds you need until you don’t need any more. Until you do again.

1 Like