I know Servers are down every Tuesday But

Too true but they took it down at 2am I believe and when we got all ready to play they had been working for 10hrs to have the patch done it was a different world.

Do you not rember when they had to take half the servers down for the pre lk and cata. Patch for 24 hrs.

2 Likes

yes i think that was for Addons we had so many new things to bad were loosing all the Old guys that were the heart of the game.

Extended to 10pm now. It feels like old times! So much nostalgia tonight!

For the person who talked about the WOTLK one. I was on one of the few servers not initially effected it was a ghost town until they had to take it down to fix things.

6 Likes

LOL i did check the 5pm has been extended to 7pm perhaps a strategic path might be let try again in a few days back to the drawing board

pfft now it says 7 pm PST

1 Like

They may as well just say “Come back tomorrow…”

1 Like

Major patch days tend to be like this. I still never plan to do anything major on WoW Tuesday. I also assume when it does come up, it will get slammed with log ins, there will be queues (esp with the account conversion process for Warbands), etc. There WILL be issues. There always are. If you have something else to do, play that or take a night off :slight_smile:

Tea and a good book is lovely.

7 Likes

The times they are a changing.

1 Like

Even after getting in, it’s typical that my addon loadout will take literal days to get stable, so it’s just a sub-optimal experience for a good long while.

This is a reminder that I’m getting old: I hate having to hunt around for my cheese after it’s been moved.

1 Like

Yeah, that’d happened, there isn’t a set in stone time they’ll be finished.

Same.

I like the idea of new things like Warbands and improved transmog but hate the reality of having to deal with the changes. I will end up with addons turned off for several days to let the add on makers sort their stuff out before I grab them.

1 Like

My is still down
Is every one get down?

Yep. They extended for another hour and a half.

1 Like

Yar.

I’m kind of surprised we only have this one thread here. People are usually gnashing their teeth and accusing Blizzard of kicking their dog when things go late.

3 Likes

It is quite quiet for a maintenance day.

2 Likes

Tuesdays I do chores, like laundry and the bed linens and the dog’s blankets. I dust and scrub everything and do the floors too.
Plus I do some work stuff on the computer so I’m usually fine with and extended maintenance.

This one is a bit longer, so I’m going to bed early and will try early in the morning.

Everyone has stuff they NEED to do, so why not on Tuesday?
:wink:

3 Likes

In all fairness, my only concern is downing a Celestial in Remix for the Black Prince rep. I missed a few days and now I need a kill every 24 hours right up to the end of Remix >_<

1 Like

Well, I am cleaning up my room and computer.
Get ready for game tomorrow.

P.s.
Hope for able to play game

Yes, that was crazy. And the wait times to get on after. Woof.