I just don't understand

Guafi hurt themselves in their confusion

1 Like

That’s your (and everyone else making this point) problem, Blizzard doesn’t “want” you to play any which way. They just say these are the rewards for these levels of play. YOU choose how you play and to what extent you are willing to commit. Stop blaming blizzard for your choice.

2 Likes

there is a difference between the special Olympics and the actual ones. just like this guy is a lfr hero and has never done a normal raid

you were rewarded mounts for completing it?

I will concede that point Ayuki. You are correct. After all I wanted those mage tower appearances on my mage and lock and legion so I slogged through them until I got them. No work no pay. I’ll see if I can pug a normal. I hope i can get in.

1 Like

I don’t do LFR either. You’re giving me WAY too much credit. I don’t even run dungeons.

API datamining (which was still available up through BfA) showed that about 40% of the playerbase regularly cleared Heroic.

The raid as a whole (including normal & LFR) was about 60%.

Which also means (math!) that twice as many people were clearing Heroic as were doing ONLY normal and/or ONLY LFR, but not heroic.

Heroic is the default.

I mean, I want the sick elite pvp transmog every season but i suck at pvp and don’t particularly enjoy it enough to grind 1800.

That’s MY choice though, not theirs.

Look, I don’t care what people have or don’t have, but stop blaming Blizz for your choice of not doing a form/level of content they have a reward in.

The datamining had an error that was corrected prior to go-live. Not sure what else needs to be said about this mount at this point.

I didn’t want to watch early 9.2 tier pieces go to countless pugs, but I voiced my opinion and kept re-clearing normal raid for it anyway because that’s what I had to do to get what I wanted. Then again, that’s a player power thing and not a mount reward, so now that I think about it, it’s not comparable cause the mount is 100% guarantee if you complete the content.

LFR was introduced in 4.3 as a way for players to see the story.

It was never intended as a comparable difficulty or endgame pillar. LFR is site seeing mode.

It is released slower than actual difficulties because its just for casuals to see the cutscenes without missing out on what development has been working on.

Not meaning this towards you(or anyone) in particular but just adding to the discussion.

I’m also not saying I myself am anything more than a casual. Just stating facts as I remember them.

Scroll up my dude. Ayuki beat you to it and already made me see what iwas doing. SO ill just course correct get through normal so i can have my cat

1 Like

I do the easier version of LFR.

YouTube.

1 Like

Yeah I am de 1 percent :sunglasses:

1 Like

I do LFR for the transmogs. Drip is the real endgame.

1 Like

This was the reaction when LFR was released.

1 Like

And de captain?

What is drip???

Every time I see your name, I imagine a Kiwi yelling, “I’M A WARIYA!” from the top of the New Zealand mountains.

They want you to do fated raids.

A reminder that killing the last boss in mythic is roughly 1%.

Normal and Heroic probably make up the top 30-40% or something. Probably more.

and imma gonna cause nathria is funnnnnn