I just don't understand

have you tried doing the content required of you to get the reward you want instead of complaining about it?

Ya’ll need to stop saying that anything above LFR is for the “1%”. It’s just absurd

Okay this is my main. Hi im tanarielle. So now you can spy on me and see that yes I actually do play end game.

How can you say you play endgame when your ilvl isn’t even 450 and you haven’t cleared Mythic Sepulchre of the First Ones 10 times consecutively while typing with your nose?

Sounds made up.

1 Like

i dont even play shadowlands and my ilvl is higher, lmao

I already edited my post. You need to learn some reading comprehension. “It’s just absurd”

As for you Aurek i’ve never been a mythic raider and my ilv is 258. Go away troll. Reported.

Totally samesies here.

But there’s so many that I just write off (I seriously don’t understand how the RAF system works, haven’t looked into it since its inception all those years ago, still too convoluted whenever I get someone I know to explain it to me that I’m like, “bah”).

Although for me I also lose motivation to continue collecting when the achievements for collecting get released so slowly…

But at the end of the day, FOMO even with collecting hardcore is just something to work past, totally worth working through. Like… think of all those big boy gladiator mounts, lol.

these are the kind of people actually killing wow. smh

mop was the best expac by the time timeless isle came out but you know pandas for by default its the worst lmao. freaking incels i swear

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/nonjek

Well hey if you aren’t doing Mythic raids while blindfolded and a large German shepherd (Sheep herder, not the dog) insults your other from the other side of the room I just don’t see how you deserve the Slime Cat.

Actually Heroic is base mode.

Remember that modern “heroic” is what used to be called normal.

Current “normal” is what used to be flex, which is actually an EASIER version of the raid than is considered standard.

They renamed everything when WoD launched:

2 Likes

Awww, getting mad already so you have to use insults? Maybe take a little break from the forums and eat a snack.

2 Likes

Sounds like a you problem because it’s available in Normal. Freaking elitists, I swear.

you said you do keys and you arent even 1500

flex was just 1 tier does it even count?

That’s a glitch. It’s only supposed to be available on Mythic and then only if you cleared 25man Heroic ICC before 2007 and have solod Deathwing on every class.

Flex is still here, it was just re-named. And also its scaling tech was also incorporated into old Normal/current Heroic.

But Heroic is “default” difficulty.

People who are saying Normal is too hard are saying they can’t do a simplified and nerfed version of the raid.

Nonjek, you should be careful of your desires. Clinging attachment always leads to unhappiness. Even if you obtain the mount, they will just create a new one, with equally difficult requirements. It’s a never-ending cycle to get caught in.

At some point, the smart thing to do is reach a level of contentment that what you have is reasonably sufficient, and now you can use that to enjoy the content.

I’m told some people enjoy grinding, but that’s clearly not you, yet you want the rewards of the grind. The grind is tedious, and the people that do it, let’s be honest, they deserve the meager reward they get. I suspect it’s not meager to them.

I don’t have those mounts. I have the ulduar ones.