I have to agree...this game is no longer for the casual player

Because it’s not dumb. You would know that if you actually played the game.

Rotations and the game are easier.

It is when you consider everyone’s experiences are subjective and not all universally your own.

Judging others based off of your own subjective experience just makes you look very silly.

The game being simplified and easier to play isn’t subjective.

If you’re struggling that’s a you issue

But the way you experience it is, since not all classes, specializations, roles, Covenants, Legendries, Dungeons, Raids (legacy and current) and PvP are the same.

Not everyone who jumps into WoW is expected to know or even has to know they need to read a manual first. So when you go around saying the game is universally easier then you’re inherently wrong since you can’t predict everyone reading that manual or have that same experience based on factors like their faction, class role, preferred style of gameplay and etc, etc.

Making this a us vs them mentality isn’t conductive to a healthy environment Snozh, which you encourage by attempting to class your feedback or opinion as more valid than others.

None of that changes the fact that in comparison to wrath/Cata this game is easier than it was class and rotation wise. That isn’t subjective it’s a fact.

Yes because someone that plays the games opinion is more valid that someone that doesn’t.

Then why didn’t you mention that in your original statement?

WoW can’t survive on the backs of their hardcore player base alone.

1 Like

But isn’t that the point?
A new player shouldn’t be able to play a class to its full potential right away.
It requires time investment to figure out how to optimize their rotation.

1 Like

It’s true that rotations in high ends have to be mastered, that’s why power progression is slow and several combat options (CDs, windows of action, resource management, buffs, …) have to be understood.
More a player spend time on the game more the world allow accessibilities to content, I agree that the process is long and a new player will spend several hours to figure out how to maximize his playing, but, it’s a MMO and as far as I know time invested is as valuable than loots.

WoW is more about memorization than reflexes, game pace goes from slow to super-slow, the biggest challenge is to play in team because there’s only a negligible room for power-play, “skillful” can easy be translated into “knowledgeable”.

Still, I agree that there’s too many button to push.

Because I clarified it in a separate post already. Maybe if you actually read the thread instead of shrieking like a Karen you would have seen that especially since I have already told you that once already.

The hardcore player base is bigger than the solo player base.

No there’s not. There’s too few buttons to push.

A new player is going to gain those new spells a few at a time as they level. They will gain an understanding of what their spells do as they level. When you are soloing, you don’t need a fancy rotation, just the basics. They aren’t going to be maximizing their DPS, they just need to kill stuff before it kills them.

Not agreeing with either side but bloodypaws is that dude?

The hardcore player base is a minority in WoW. That’s just the truth, the sooner you accept that, that better.

1 Like

You’re delusional.

You can’t reclassify the player base just to suit your own arguments.

1 Like

His insult was a great one. /Moo
:cow:

5 Likes

Wait whos his alt lmao

Hunter thinks there’s too few, rogue thinks there’s too many…

I’m not.

All you have to do is look at people’s achievements that show solo players are the smallest minority.

Actually it wasn’t.

The warrior I linked? Yeah that’s his “main”