I have to agree...this game is no longer for the casual player

I don’t see anyone scraping before you as a creditable source, if anything it’d make them cringe.

As dictated by the mighty and delusional Snozh.

It’s not even just rotation, it’s the expectations of the community of how much is now considered ‘normal’ as well as being consistently always caught up with whatever new ‘power’ there is from dailies.

Ease has nothing to do with it. it is he grind and also the fact that GV gives a random piece that you have no control over. You have a computer telling you what your loot should be.

Exactly.

The expectation of the norm is simply too high for your average player.

Which is why our views on gameplay ease can be so distorted.

I dunno.

I know a hell of a lot of casual players enjoying it. Including myself.

You lacking an understanding of the facts doesnt mean they arent facts.

LOL you are the delusional one.

Rotations are easier than they have been before. The difficulty comes from maximizing that said rotation while also dealing with mechanics.

The only grind this patch was rep for unity and that was one of the easiest grinds to date.

The GV gives you up to 9 slots to choose from based on the effort you put into.

1 Like

I think the forum can tell which one of us is more actively fighting posters on their opinions.

1 Like

I am not fighting anyone. I stated my opinion and you don’t like it. The. You went full Karen.

You keep thinking that.

So long as you keep trying to justify your merit as an excuse to shoot down other players opinions you’re just going to keep getting heat and gradually become more unreasonable.

1 Like

Buddy you’re the only poster here who keeps taking major L’s

I dont have to justify anything. You don’t even play the content so your opinion really doesn’t matter.

Bro you bought duelist for two seasons on two chars. You then keep posting on multiple chats to justify your weak attack on my pve toons twos. You’re the only one who has taken an L because a legit duelist knows no one cares about twos.

A new player shouldn’t be focusing on how to min-max their rotation.
Icy-Veins has an easy mode section, which doesn’t even suggest using Surrender to Madness.

The STM tool tip, clear as day, says that it will activate Voidform (so obv. don’t be in Void Form) and that if you don’t kill the target within 30 seconds, you will die. So obviously make sure the target dies.

So I’m confused as to why you think someone needs to read an Icy-Veins page.

What’s void form???
It’s a spell you’re given. It’s on your action bars. How could that be made any more clear?
Such a dumb example for an even dumber point.

Lmao, I’m actually not the worgen who is your nemesis

1 Like

it’s easy to learn, difficult to master. not easy to learn, master day 1.

Sure thing man. Keep switching Alts if it makes you feel better about your purchased duelists.

Ps you’re not my nemesis you’re some boostee trying to think you’re relevant.

So if the game was left in your hands you’d only make changes or content around the players still playing.

Game would be dead in weeks.

1 Like

Nope. I just wouldn’t cater as much to the lowest minority in the game as you think they should.

I know you have a problem reading but I have stated multiple times that I don’t care what content you enjoy. If you enjoy it then do it.

Sure thing. It definitely would be if you were in charge.

Then why come out and say something as dumb as this?

1 Like