I have to agree...this game is no longer for the casual player

That’s debatable. Considering,

I never have been mad or needed to pull on support. Posting a link to something dumb you said for a good laugh isn’t me “needing support”

You don’t see me bringing up discord groups who laugh at you.

Because even if you did I honestly don’t care.

I’m not the one with the fragile self esteem or ego.

Coming from the one who mentions their gaggle of buddies on discord.

I mentioned it one time. And it clearly did it’s intended purpose because you’re still mad about it weeks later.

It did seem like a weak attempt at intimidation.

Yet here I am.

Nah it was just me telling you that people laugh at you because of your posts.

Yep posting more gold entertainment.

You bring it up because you “couldn’t care less”

I bring it up now so that our dear posters know what kind of player you really are.

Guy says something stupid on forums and someone linked it to their friends to laugh.

Such a terrible guy. You really wounded me :joy::clown_face:

It’s not what I think you should be worried about.

It’s everyone else.

You can’t shoot them all down. You’d be crazy to try.

The fact that you think I’m worried at all

Like who?

Lol ok :man_facepalming:t3::clown_face:

Lets see…
Gargoyles, everyone who liked that comment
Eluna
Killerfrost
Raccöön
Forumgoblin
and that’s 50 posts into the topic, need I go on?

I must agree that the rotations are stupid now for all classes. I miss back when the rotation was ultra simple and all the skill was in execution. Like dot clipping etc. Now it’s just convoluted trash. Like Shadow was really fun to play from Vanilla through Cata. Then they started making bad changes to make the class less like a generic dot spreader and I lost interest.

Gargoyles and Eluna are the same person from my understanding.

They also are the same person as that boosted warrior and ele shaman that bought duelist.

Don’t know killer frost

Don’t know raccoon

Forumgoblin and I are pretty chill. We disagree about something’s in the hunter forums but atleast on my end there’s mutual respect.

So yeah someone posting on multiple Alts to hide their bought duelist and some people I have never conversed with.

Sounds like you’re just a magnet for trouble.

That was only 50 posts in out of 300.

I didn’t have a problem picking it up when I was quite young, without guides. I was even above average back then for whatever role I went into maybe you should

2 Likes

Is that why you keep following me?

Should check all 300 because your evidence is really really weak.

Only by your bias standards.

I’d rather take on the opinions of a more collective whole that isn’t solely yours.

1 Like

Young people are better at video games, who would have thought? There are specs that are easier to play, there are plenty of option for people that struggle with more complex rotation.

You mean credible standard.

Good thing opinions don’t overturn facts.

Also that “collective whole” is a booster who posted on multiple Alts and some people posting on classic toons.

When people post on mains they might have some more credibility.