I have the Sha, Nalak and Hulon mounts now everyone gets them… GOOD

Dang, congrats that’s quite the day!!!

Like I said above I’m still missing one of the colors from the warbringers but I’m not even sure which one I figured 3/4 was enough to stop camping but I’m glad Galleon is coming! I have the re color from brawlers guild but I want the original

I have nearly every mount and toy from MoP (outside of challenge and PVP) due to time spent on my army of ALTs. I farmed them. I earned them.

There is not anything Blizz or anyone else can do that cheapens what I accomplished. I also have the luxury of extra free time to do these things.

It’s great that everyone has the option to get the items as well. I’m going pick up a bunch of transmog items. I can’t wait to do this!

It’s a game. It’s meant to have fun. If you aren’t having fun, you are doing it wrong. Other people having things DOES NOT take away my enjoyment of having things.

7 Likes

it is fun to have unobtainable things. so i am doing it right, thank you very much for your contribution to the thread.

have a lovely day, friend :slight_smile:

I am glad more mounts are going to be less of an RNG grind - the world boss mounts had their time to shine as super super rare drops.

2 Likes

Honestly considering the insane amounts of attempts it took to get sha mount

I’m glad other people don’t have to do that bologna, was way too much rng

Rather just have a grind you can do

3 Likes

Everything in game should be purchasable with currency.

3 Likes

Woohoo!

drinks
:beer:

I had ridiculously bad luck farming Raven Lord… And I ran that instance more than you could believe.

I love when I see other people on it… number of times I’ve run wildly around in circles with them, and I love that. I don’t want them all to be common drops, but I also understand just wanting the damned mount already.

Also, still my fav mount.

3 Likes

When you say effort do you mean standing in place mindlessly waiting for the bosses to spawn? Oh so much effort

5 Likes

There it is.

The ‘effort’ farming. MoP world bosses are essentially four slot machines placed in Pandaria that you fly to and click.

5 Likes

The Sha mount was one of my favorite mounts until they nerfed the drop rate. I only got to enjoy the rarity for about a year. Now it’s just another +1 sadly

If it was actually one of your favorite mounts, that drop rate increase wouldn’t matter.

6 Likes

I didn’t say it was my favorite because of looks

I look at it this way, if somehow I woke up tomorrow and every still obtainable mog/toy/mount was suddenly be available, I would sit there wondering how I’m going to convince myself to go run old raids and dungeons to get gold. I run them for the goodies not necessarily the gold, but being able to run through and get some gold is nice as it all adds up after a while.

1 Like

I was referring to the whole “hard work” thing. It’s neither hard nor work, it’s pure luck. But since you asked, in general, no it’s not that serious. How other people acquire things in game makes no difference to me. It’s just a game, and my satisfaction comes from accomplishing goals within that game, not lording my fancy pixels over other players or begrudging them an opportunity to acquire and enjoy them themselves.

Furthermore I’m confident that you will have to put more actual effort into acquiring these mounts through this event than several months (perhaps years) worth of waiting around for (at most) 15 min. once a week, using one damage ability before the boss dies, and praying to rngesus that it’ll drop this time.

5 Likes

these mounts are still in-game, they can obtain them the same way everyone else did.

1 Like

So many people defend the 1% drop rates as if they were a good thing in the first place - they aren’t. It’s just a matter of luck, nothing else lol. Some people get it within their first couple tries, others have years of bad luck.

5 Likes

Tell that to the people who are still farming them, or simply decided they were no longer worth the time.

It really is kinda pathetic to put this much importance on a 0 effort stroke of luck like it’s an actual accomplishment.

2 Likes

Don’t forget you could 100% bypass the farm with the BMAH for the Sha mount.

RNG is horrible… any world boss mount you need to kill 1000-5000 times to get a mount seems overly tedious. And this is coming from someone who farmed all 4 MOP bosses and the WOD world boss, Rukhmar.