I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

Yup, just like talking about how ez the content is you have never done lmfao.

Your post still doesnā€™t explain why this topic is necessary. If OP has fun not following the meta then good for them, but what makes that news that the rest of us would care about?

If someone prefers to relax on a floaty in the pool rather than racing to see how quickly they can swim from one end to the other, then good for them, but why would they feel the need to grab a megaphone and announce that from the deck completely out of nowhere?

WCL, or some other analytic tool, is pretty important for understanding whether your deviations from the meta contribute value to your raid.

I honestly donā€™t see the relationship between WCL and meta chasing. Meta chasing predates WCL and WoW entirely.

It is too late to try to make normal threads after tainting your name/history with junk like ā€œI donā€™t play with gnomes.ā€
:axe:

When did it become okay for people to stand up on their imaginary podiums and declare to the rest of the world that didnā€™t ask ā€œI didnā€™t put forth any effort and Iā€™m proud of itā€

Hiding from what? You can literally look up my actual main, itā€™s the same name as this character off retail. The only issue I have with it is that since I faction changed twice, it gave me the dates of when I used the faction change.

Again, you know nothing. The content is actually stupid easy, and it all comes down to mechanics. Get over your monkey brain ego and think wrath is hard, itā€™s not.

1 Like

When did I say this content was hard???

I did it all week 1ā€¦

Is this you??

I have cutting edges from retail, you think I somehow thing classic is harder than mythic raiding?? You ok?

All you did was phase 1 content, you did no heroic stuff. No heroic LK or anythingā€¦you are an LFR hero in retailā€¦

This content is hard for you.

Some people enjoy being mediocre, others want to be the best.

If you donā€™t care about parses, find a guild that doesnā€™t, if you do, find a guild that does.

1 Like

what is this post lmao literally WHO

minmaxing is fun for people. this post is literally just here to be negative towards people who minmax/ care about parses. what a joke.

Nothing wrong with OP calling out toxic behavior

caring about your damage is a toxic behavior? sorry i donā€™t want to be mediocre like the regular sea of dps.

difference between caring about your dps and being a parsing min maxer. Gaming should be fun, not a chore.

My fun is minmaxing. Jokes on you bud.

A life, get one.

Because I have a different type of fun than you?

forums are wild bro

oh i just realized itā€™s sunday now

whatā€™s wild is that you defend elitism and toxic behavior. gg buddy. have a good night.

Actually, iā€™m defending letting people have fun with whatever they enjoy :slight_smile:

I kinda feel ya, Iā€™m really bent on playing assassination vrs combat. Assassin-rogue is the meta but i just love combat better. The playstyle is more my style.

1 Like