I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

I was doing more DPS at 70…

There’s two type of players playing wrath classic, ones that do not care and ones that do. The ones logging their raids that aren’t following the meta are proving the point that the raid can still be cleared. While those that are following a meta are doing it to say how fast they can clear the raids.

That’s the fundamental difference between the players. Playing what you want vs meta.

And there are arms warriors in that raid beating him by over 1k DPS. That’s not the result of “PvP gear”. That’s the result of poor performance.

That is totally fine if that is what they want to do, but he’s basically a wasted raid spot.

2 Likes

Sure but this is going to be the easiest phase of the game and most of the people can’t even do a three-drake yet…

Y’all are saying the game is easy while we have braindead raids right now and once again most of the people can’t even do a three-drake yet

Heck sunwell had a 41% fail rate.

Wait till no light yog is here or heroic firefighter or heroic LK.

Let’s see these non meta players clear that.

You’re playing a Female BE DK. A walking wow meme. Nothing you say has any weight.

Oh its you replying. Confirmed that “parse” is related to sweaty tryhard losers who started playing WoW 2 years ago.

Mostly because of the “link achievement” requirement. Once it is started to be attempted, players aren’t going to let others in unless they have it. That’s how it will be for classic wrath. And it was a thing in OG wrath. But that was for grinding achievements, now it’s just proving you can do it. The basically went lower because of this. Even Gear checking is silly.

Gear means nothing when it comes to mechanics. But there’s exceptions to this, which we saw with Rag in classic. But overall, mechanics is what causes players to fail.

Confirmed that pro-RDF’ers are upset kiddies stomping their feet and throwing around insults simply because they didnt get their way. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mean GL doing 3 Drake’s with that rogues dps…

That raid will have all 3 Drake’s up at once.

There DPS is just too low.

It’s just odd people always come here talking about the content is easy but they haven’t even done it yet… Let alone 3drakes.

I can’t wait for these people to do no light yog.

I guarantee 60% of people won’t do it

But those same people will be on here hiding talking about how ez it is

You are being way to generous with that number. 60% seems reasonable for 1 light.

Literally the dumbest thing I’ve read from you. I’ve already done three drakes in OG wrath and was top DPS/Damge dealt. As a rogue, meme spec for that matter vs old trihards. Yeah, I’m convinced you just don’t know better at this rate.

Sure you have.

Is that why you’re hiding?

I don’t have to stealth to face a mage. I’ve already killed you once you saw me.

Exactly my point though and then you’re going to have those low level characters come in here hiding who can’t do it telling everybody how easy it is.

Which is my whole point

This is about pve, idk what you’re talking about.

Like I said you haven’t done 3 Drake’s

On this character? No, look up the name.

Amen.

/10char

Man, it sure smells sweaty in this thread.

1 Like

yeah and it’s pointless.

Sweaty??

Raiding 3 hours a week is sweaty??

Y’all raids are way longer…

I’m a casual.