I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

This just isn’t true.

You’re 204 ilvl…

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sulfuras/xzzy

I have never seen logs so low.

I guarantee your rotation is all wrong.

3 Likes

I’m in full PVP gear and don’t care at all about PVE. It’s such trivial content that never changes.

3 Likes

The fact that you think this just proves you have your own room to improve. Gear does not account for how much you’ve moved during a fight, thus using potential uptime that could be doing more damage to the boss. Gear does not account for how wide a berth you’ve given a mechanic, for example how far away you’ve moved out of a mechanic, and how next time you can cut your movement a little shorter in order to provide more uptime

Patchwerk is not the only boss in a raid

Damn this rogue is trash.

Get better bruh not everyone is ok being trash.

Going to be that guy here.
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sulfuras/xzzy

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You apparently need this internet website. Yikes.

Know what this website tells me? 9 out of 10 rogues are better than you at performing their damaging role, and I should choose one of those 9 before making my way to you.

Also good to know that you put in 0 effort into your pre-bis and you think lvl 70 gear is acceptable in wasting 9-24 other peoples time.

4 Likes

So, you look at parses.

Gotcha.

1 Like

Side note, how the hell do I get set up over there? I’ve got an account and everything but trying to claim my character just says there’s no character found with the name

:memo: okay locked the diary for today?

Nothing I’ve said is untrue and yes I do not care at all about acquiring pve gear. So this is the damage you’d get when trying to raid with 850 resilience.

And yet everything still dies and the objective is completed.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean these raides are easy enough to get carried through.

And make no mistake you are getting carried

5 Likes

Just because the rest of your group can carry dead weight doesn’t mean you should accept being dead weight

4 Likes

I’m so sorry that warcraftlogs did this to you. I hope one day you can play the game without fear of someone whispering you “lol u gray parsed patchwwerk.”

What is the issue exactly? With the exception of the DK meme discord, no one else cares about your play style. The game is easy and was beaten 15 years ago. My guild also does not care if I am DW or 2H. Solution? Don’t visit the DK discord and play a 2H with the classic build

0 parses are equal to orange for you?

It is untrue. There were brutal glad rogues week 1 still doing blue parse and above. Another beautiful thing about this magical internet website that you hate is you can go back and see that info.

You’re dead weight. Just admit it.

2 Likes

For the players that don’t seem to understand what the OP is getting at, or are just being sarcastic for that matter, I’m going to explain it just because the design of the game being what it is.

It’s about playing for fun, casually with friends and other players. Being able to tackle something with people in a raid is fun. Fight against other players in a BG is fun. But most importantly, it was fun to play your character how you wanted to play. Yes, Meta’s were a thing, but acting like playing the meta is the only way to progress is just sad to think otherwise.

Players playing differently compared to the meta is way more rewarding vs playing a meta. Why? You already have a set expectation with it, expecting no negatives out of it. But what happens if it doesn’t go that way? Instantly complaining and blame every little short coming on the player who isn’t as prepared/performing as you. At this rate, why aren’t you funding yourself 25 accounts to do these raids then? You’ll probably come up with excuses as to why you won’t, but you still will revert to the prior, complaining.

People forget that this game was made and designed to be played by casual players. The achievement system? That was for fun and doing something you would normally not do and try it. Back then, that was hard to do, now it’s not. And it’s because of tech limitations. And current tech proves that.

I will also acknowledge that some players have fun following a meta, cool, good for you. But those players need to understand that there’s players out there that don’t. They play to have fun and probably are having a blast compared to you. The players not following a meta can take an L better than a meta player. But when they get that W is way more satisfying, where a meta player will always be upset for not getting that gear piece upgrade or it doesn’t drop at all. And people wonder why blizzard throws so much gear in retail. :roll_eyes:

Wtf is a parse. Is that another thing the loser tryhards that are still pretending WoW is a hardcore game have done to ruin this game?

1 Like

Youre spare parts bud

Then why are those people’s guilds even logging their raids??

If they truly don’t care why log?

Yea, not really true. You should be doing more than 3k DPS as an 80 Rogue in basically quest greens/blues