I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

I’m intentionally ignoring most of your comments to trigger you, like you are now.

What does your post count have to do with the conversation? or any conversation? What weight does it hold?

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh huh, that’s a pretty snowflake word to say.

That’s not nice mr frost. You’re better than this. You can chose to not grey parse niceness.

Yeah you suck at this. Don’t quit day job. You are a bad troll. LUL.

All I asked was:

It’s a serious question.

Yawn, when will you have a decent comment that isn’t garbage.

Whenever your jimmies aren’t rustled.

I’m taking a break for now. I have a Naxx to get ready for.

Maybe take a Prozac or smoke or something.

Hopefully you can not grey parse that as well.

They aren’t rustled. I respond to all dumb people like this.

If you think you can outpost me you are a noob and haven’t been here long. Nothing you can say will upset me because I pity you like I do all challenged people.

laugh emoji

Funny because they are the nicest people I’ve met and they get paid surprisingly well in Australia.

It’s a Government job and they make over 75k a year so…they probably make more than your average truck driver.

That’s not hard.

that’s ok man, just don’t play with people that care about damage, and people that care about damage don’t have to play with you :]

According to this

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/average-family-income

The average income for the US is $44,000.

The average personal income is $63,000.

I make around $120,000 as a truck driver…

Healers have thier own parsing thing compared to dps.

So triggerd you had to post numbers.

Just to prove what you say is dumb as usual.

Nah you got triggered.

I always fun it hilarious the people the min-max the fun out of a video game, then become bitter and resentful of people whom are just having fun, and want to yell and scream at those people for not enjoying the game the same way they claim to. :rofl:

You mean like you guys do because we play how we want??

No one cares if you want to parse. We just look at you as a simpleton who is sucking the life out of WOW. That’s all.