I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

What does your post count have to do with the conversation? or any conversation? What weight does it hold?

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m not the one who, lets see

1. Talked trash
  2. Got put down
  3. Struggled bus’d my way into being put down harder
  4. Got my jimmies rustled
  5. Resorted to insulting other members real life professions as a way to cope with bad parses.

But sure buddy.

So not only are you slow but you are a spammer too?

Def a teenager.

You don’t see anything because you have the IQ of a rock.

What does your post count have to do with the conversation? or any conversation? What weight does it hold?

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :stuck_out_tongue:

Teenager spotted. Probably never touched a woman either.

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh my you need to settle down before those rustled jimmies launch you into orbit.

It’s ok. You parsed badly. Someone has to for the better parses to be where they are.

It’s ok. You lied about it.

It’s ok. You can be mad.

It’s not ok to insult others based on their professions.

I’m sorry you’re in this state of mind. I actually hope you get better. Where would I be without being able to smile everytime I see you say something dumb.

I’m just ignoring you now like I do all the spammer teenagers. Have fun spamming nerd.

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You didn’t rustle anything. I’m just telling you reality because your parents obviously never told you that you are slow.

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Citation needed. Where did I state that I was the one who did it.

Youre rustled bro. You have been since like post 200 when your parses were called into question.

You’ve been literally seething for hours.

You must be new here. I respond to dumb people like this in all threads.

How do you think I got 5k posts?

been playing the game without caring about parses for over a decade just fine.

1 Like

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

By saying dumb, unintelligent garbage to stroke forum alts egos about being anti-rdf, and by seething and spamming threads for hours when called out.

It’s not hard to get forum posts. Literally just post.

Wish there was logs for this, you’d finally not parse grey.

You suck at trying to make people mad. You are an amateur nerd.

Always take care of your garbage man.

They’ve got a rough job that most people aren’t willing to do that makes your life a whole lot easier.

They garbage guys in my neighborhood are great.

2 Likes

So you can’t comprehend now as well?

Sadge