I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

For me it’s not even about not wanting to spend 6 hours raiding. Wrath is such a slow paced game compared to retail I’d expect to be spending a fair amount of time clearing unless I’m in some super raid group.

It’s more the players attitudes, I have no issues spending 6 hours in Naxx with a bunch of friends in only greens if they work full time or whatever.

What I’m not ok with is people with time to get fully epic pvp geared and then come to raid with 400+ res gear as a dps and then saying something like wrath is so easy it doesn’t even matter while everyone else is doing the best they can.

That’s just the way it is now, retail & classic.

What I never understood was and none of these players have ever been able to give me a straight answer why don’t all these people just group up together so no one can gatekeep them?

I’m hiding parses on a lock from classic not from NAXX in WOTLK you complete pathetic slow person.

Now begone with you to the RDF thread with the other droolers.

Uh huh

So this down here.

Is now the lie.

Which one is it. You got parses for Naxx and hiding it, or haven’t done Naxx.

1 Like

I don’t have NAXx pareses. Did you eat paint as a child?

I’m not just an RDF thread poster mr frost.

We’ve interacted before.

You were dumb then.

Dumb now.

Weird I don’t remember you…

Orange?!? If it aint pink are you really even trying

Your getting mighty angry and avoiding answering my question still sir.

What does your post count have to do with the conversation? or any conversation? What weight does it hold?

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question.

I’m avoiding you because you are dumb.

What does your post count have to do with the conversation? or any conversation? What weight does it hold?

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question.

I told you. Read it slowly and then be quiet.

That’s fine. I expect those who flip flop every other statement to not have great cognizance.

Which just proves my former rogue’s comment.

Again, why did you bring RL jobs into this as an attack on Drink? Are your jimmies that rustled.

You are dumb and incompetent with the English language. Go away.

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :slight_smile:

Ah the old “No i’m not, you are” come back.

Something about comebacks and mothers.

I’m sure you’re old and bald enough to know the reference.

I told you fool repeating your question isn’t going to change my answer. What a teenager mentality.

LUL, you have to be a teenager. No doubt…

You are though.

I will have all pinks again.

I am going to keep asking until you legitimately answer the question. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I told you neanderthal.