I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

I mean I have a great job.

There is always someone who makes more I wouldn’t sit to proudly on that high horse.

As for IQ I am dumb, but I’m smoking you in parses lmfao.

1 Like

Cool since I don’t care about parses. Literally no one I know cares about parses.

I will also be amused when the other rogue responds to your accusations and how you will save face.

It will be Olympic back peddling. I’m counting on you to win the gold this year.

If I was a 13 parser I wouldn’t care about parses either…

If I was a low IQ low income blue collar hourly worker I’d care this much about a video game too since the rest of my life is unsatisfying.

There’s no denying he is a scrub but if you actually look at the difference between xzzy and ripclyde is huge as xzzy decided to come to raid with almost full pvp gear.

Xzzy is running 230 less agi, 8 less str, 109 less crit and 100 less haste (a whopping 46) with 200+ more stam and like 300+ resi…

He is bad not because he can’t press his 3 buttons faster he is bad because he isn’t even geared properly for raid so he is just expecting the rest of his group to carry his 7 parse. While going on about gear not mattering when the stats show obviously it does…other guy almost doubled his damage.

Man you’re eating full helpings of copium today

I hit a 100k evis on you in my last comment. I can see you are recovering.

Now you’re projecting…

You’ve never hit that much damage before in your life look at your parses…

Lmfao

I have in fact… My stats say so. Any rogue can out dps a mage though so it’s not surprising.

Your salt is showing. Projection is large. Mald is thick. Copium depleting.

1 Like

Oh noes… does that mean he will not get any validation from some stranger he doesn’t care about?

The gnome truck driver is coping his life isn’t wasted right now.

Not a 13 parsing rogue like you…

I’m tripling your DPS on most fights

You seem to be quick to insult peoples professions IRL without proving yours.

That Wendy’s shift starts in 12minutes. Don’t be late.

1 Like

You can keep saying that is me but it isn’t. Even if it was I don’t care LUL.

You are just showing how sad and lonely of a person you are.

Got nothing to do with validation from strangers missed the mark there bud, its about being prepared. Going into raid with full pvp gear and then saying gear doesnt matter is disingenuous.

I don’t have to prove mine to insult theirs.

This is how we all know your just a forum troll and a fraud :slight_smile:

Carry on. My work here is done!

1 Like

Yeah you do in order to make fun of people you actually have to prove you did something better…

Because at the moment the only one laughing at your pathetic insults is you…

But don’t worry we are all laughing at your parses

How so, please explain…

No I don’t. I can make fun of truck drivers and garbage men all day long. You literally have the same job. You transport stuff from point A to B.