I have never, and will never, look at a single parse

oooooo umad

How am I mad? You linked a log for a character i barely play. I linked your main with blues and greens.

You are so embarrassed your brain stopped working.

Also you are proving the OP right with all your dumb parse andy comments. Good job lowering the IQ of parsing culture even more than it is.

Hows your black proto drake coming along?

Who cares about mount collecting lul?

Just proving you are an even bigger loser.

I play this game to annoy people in WPVP. That is all I do. I do it well. Literally every alliance who attacked me died by my hands on SkyFury. Even people 4 or 5 levels higher.

I also gank every lowbie I see.

You said he was a 59 average, that’s still better than over half the locks lol…

You’re most likely a green to a blue parser also.

You are wrong. My average is higher and my top is higher. I also never once used a flask in classic, and rarely had any world buffs and still did better than 90% of locks. I’m just built different. I also don’t care about parses so I didn’t try that hard.

I haven’t played a lock since then.

We won’t ever know tho cuz you’re hiding lmfao.

Which is why you have 0 credibility

Yeah I am :slight_smile: because it reveals too much. It is not worth the stalking to prove you wrong.

Ofc it does, it exposes bad players.

There’s a reason most of y’all hide lmfao.

I’m hiding it because I can. Stay mad nerd.

Haters gonna hate.

Oh I mean we all understand why you’re hiding all of you lower skilled players do it you act like we can’t figure that out…

Stay bad nerd

You are assuming because you are mad I won’t reveal it.

Stay mad nerd.

This thread took a hard turn into hilariousville.

2 Likes

This whole thread is cringe

Why do people keep bringing emotion into this no one is mad…

It’s expected of you to be a lower skilled player which is why you’re hiding we all understand that…

It just is what it is.

Superior players like myself don’t need to hide like you…

Stay bad nerd

Imagine caring about doing high dps and playing a mage in P1. You are actually griefing your raid.

There’s actually more Mage parses than any other class.

And I play what I have fun with

I will also be playing this all of wrath not just phase one

I think that’s a fine goal; however…

If you know what your BiS is, you’ve maybe stepped outside your goals a bit? You do you, but if you wanna amp it up, roll a new character and don’t look at any outside information.

I believe in you! :heart:

Who cares about quantity. Mages do bad dps in P1. It’s like boasting over ret logs. LUL.