I hate the NE bias in things

Right now I am actually rooting for Pain Smith Raznal to wipe as many raid as oppose just so she can torture Garrosh some more.

The bulk of the Nazjatar exposition comes from Shandris, whom as a direct survivor of the WOTA is certainly qualified to speak about it.

Wait, we’re going to rescue Garrosh from a Pain Smith?

Why would we do that?

1 Like

Because Garrosh might not be the leader of the Covenantfall that we need.

But Garrosh is the leader of the Covenantfall we deserve.

2 Likes

For Thrall plot development.

Thrall’s mom tells him she’s proud of him, Garrosh tells him his last words to him were unjust and cruel and more importantly wrong.

Well the raid will be doing it because if we dont we will probably all wipe.

Anyway we have know the devs wanted to give Garrosh’s story “closure”. As long as that closure means he goes back to Revendreth to at least pay for his crime rather then a get out of Jail card I would be ok with it.

I’m now proven correct.

4 Likes

You can always start arguing about the meaning of the word “have”. How do they own it if two non-robbers can freely pass through it? Yes, one of them is a great (?) hunter, but all the same.

Because expecting everyone who sneaks through somewhere to be caught is unreasonable.

1 Like

But Zekhan is a budding shaman, right? He had to get caught. Get shot. Get hurt during the transition.
Well, or at least to mention the mound of corpses of unlucky guides-thief-warriors. Who should have tried to stay in Ashenvale? Loyalists?

Zekhan is with Rexxar who very much knows how to traverse through nature. If he were by himself it’d make more sense for him to be caught.

1 Like

Only because of Rexxar they shouldn’t have shot him right away. Later. When he relaxes and decides that they are not in danger.

They didn’t see them.

This means that the elves will learn about the Horde’s presence in the forest because of Zekhan. Rexxar and Zekhan will have to either significantly speed up their excursion, or very much slow down, right up to lying on the ground for days.

There’s nothing suggesting that they found out about them.

Discontent.

So the robbers weren’t even needed? Even now, in … Now there must be a period of “post-war paranoia”? One great hunter and novice shaman can walk through the forest without any problems.

So Horde characters once again invading Night Elf lands despite knowing full well they were not wanted there confirmed?

7 Likes

Just wow. Some NE player are now trying to make it look like the reveal of them getting Ashenvale back is once again a bad thing for them…

Gotta try to push furter the victim agenda.

6 Likes

Did you really have to necro this thread? It was close to being closed.

2 Likes

No, that’s good. It’s bad that the Horde people roam there, almost like at home. Yes, this is a strong exaggeration, but still.

There is no block timer on the American Story forums, right?