I hate the NE bias in things

I mean, come on, look at all the new stuff about Mu’sha (Élune, but 8sing the original name), it’s all ne-centric.

Don’t forget it was the Tauren that ended up giving birth to cenarius, who then betrayed them in favor of the night elves.

And Mu’sha’s not even a goddess. She’s just the eye of the Earth mother (whom I believe is the titan Azeroth). So please, throw us Tauren a bone.

21 Likes

Malorne isn’t a Tauren, unless you mean Elune. I doubt Elune is a Tauren.

3 Likes

What I meant is that the Tauren chased malorne, who then met Mu’sha, who then gave birth to good old cenarius

4 Likes

I’m sorry, what?

4 Likes

Read above, sir,

That is still a huge stretch.

2 Likes

I hate the NE bias in things

Is it you Erevien? April 1st is over

11 Likes

No, I just want the Tauren to stop being forgotten in lore

10 Likes

So you’d rather have the Night Elf treatment, which means being nearly wiped out in a genocide, having their home destroyed by the opposite faction and their zones taken away without any sort of resolution, justice or pay off ?

I’m not sure what you’re asking for here

19 Likes

The night elves are being given so much lore, while the Tauren pretty much don’t get any.

I want a story where the night elves cry when the find out elune isn’t real and that mu’sha is just the eye of the earth mother, who actually exists.

12 Likes

I’d gladly trade if it means that the race I play, their home and their zones still exist in the lore.

They were nearly wiped out, lost every zone and they were sent to the maw where they were obliterated because Elune abandoned them.

I don’t think you know what you’re asking for here.

12 Likes

I’d like anything, even a mass Tauren genocide if it means we can’t be in the shadows.

We’ve been ignored too long.

6 Likes

The Night Elves still have their zones besides Teldrassil.

4 Likes

You’ll continue to get negative attention after the genocide though, and the souls of your people will be obliterated as fuel for an Alliance leader that will then get redeemed.

Your zones will also be mostly gone. And you’ll learn that Mu’sha abandoned you.

And Ashenvale. So only a destroyed and blighted Darkshore is left as an actual Night Elf zone which the Horde could access at any time they want.

5 Likes

The Night Elves still have Ashenvale.

2 Likes

There’s no source for that, and also no “still” since they lost the zone.

2 Likes

Hey, I sided with Saurfang, so don’t pull that card.

And, the earth mother is such a big deal in Tauren lore, but Blizzard refuses to flesh it out.

2 Likes

What card? I’m just telling you how the Night Elves have been treated since you seemingly want that too and you’re calling for “Night Elf bias” which is on an Erevien level of absurd.

6 Likes

They didn’t lose it. There’s no source that they lost it.

Sylvanas nodded. She spoke to the entire crowd. “Ashenvale belongs to the Horde.”

Page 4.

4 Likes