I Guess We Now Know Why Every End-Game Pillar Was Timegated

Redoing hunters and druids in a .5 patch is kinda wild, no lie

BM hunter kinda needed this, in my opinion. Yeah, it plays okay, but I have alts that are simply decimating everything before my hunter can blink twice. All around the same item level.

I swear this whole expansion so far (and it’s only been a few weeks) has been 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

4 Likes

This is all pretty typical both the changes and the time gating. The class changes are so deep for the same reason they were for some classes at the end of DF. These major overhauls were already planned.

1 Like

Those are some pretty big class changes.

Yeah, seems to be a lot of things that just barely missed their cut-off at the end of the PTR cycle, as they have a limited time to sneak things in before they lock down anything not-tuning related in classes for the last 30 days or so.

The time gating is 100% normal though. The last 3 expansions were always 2 weeks of waiting on content to give people time to level and get geared to walk into said content.

If anything, we’re in a better spot in that regard this time. Daily M0 resets and immediately being able to PuG Mythic raid on release are pretty big wins, despite how upset people are. We were waiting like 2+ months to even touch Mythic as a PuG group prior.

Dude, you sound like this game is your life. Calm down.

Them making changing BEFORE a season even starts is totally fine.
No one is pushing an entire launch for some changes, lol.

I agree. It’s already tough to get a foothold on things, and become more familiar with a class, when before some of us even start to get really comfortable, we get frequent changes and shifts.

Obviously some players really like this because it shakes things up and gives the illusion that devs are trying to balance things, but this illusion has been going for 20 years now. As soon as one change is made, a new imbalance is created.

Which is fine, I’m not against balance or shaking things up. And I’d rather have frequent changes than almost never, it’s just kind of annoying (for me) to try and keep up with all of it since I do play three classes pretty regularly.

1 Like

You dont need to be outraged. The game is great. Even if you’re correct, the “rushed” expansion is really fun and relatively problem free for anyone not logging at 11:00am on a weekday.

1 Like

Thank you developers for the Balance druid changes.

Well well well.

So it wasn’t ready for launch then.

3 Likes

Arcane mage saga is wild:

1. Remove double dip of nether precision
  2. Major outcry from mages because it made our rotation essentially an arcane blast spamfest
  3. Re-instate double dip of nether precision based on feedback
  4. Remove double dip from Arcane soul
  5. More outcry about rotational changes for no reason “Blizzard please just nerf damage and stop messing with our rotation” deja vu.
  6. Remove Nether precision double dipping again for anniversary patch

I have whiplash. Hopefully the other changes are enough to make our rotation feel good and not just a spam missiles/blast fest.

Errrr Season 1 starts on September the 10th and these changes aren’t until the 20th Anniversay which is in November - December.

Any other tidbits of wisdom you’d like to contribute?

3 Likes

Then the OP was wrong about both, lmao.
This seems like a non-issue to any normal person.

lol, this is sad.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

looks like i have to redo all my builds… again!

happy orc noises

Wait…

happy troll noises

1 Like

100% the case

I never cry early season? Quite the opposite actually.

2 Likes

Er. I don’t see you “cry” about changes, or Blizz decisions in general (other than forum things which shall not be named nor further discussed by me) at all.

So I’m not sure what Luuba is on about but for me they are getting the reputation of a bait-poster anyhow.

1 Like

Being wrong happens. OP acknowledged it in what you quoted, while you’re still wrong with no humility;

Normal people generally don’t like sweeping changes in the middle of what they’re doing.

3 Likes