I Guess We Now Know Why Every End-Game Pillar Was Timegated

Welcome to every live service game ever.

3 Likes

I’m also thinking this might make Totemic competitive in single target, but I’m not mathing it out right now (likely never I am lazy.)

Hell, free sunderings might even make it competitive in AoE.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother at this point, there’s too many variables and changes still to come most likely.

1 Like

And with new bugs most likely.

4 Likes

LOL yeah there’s no chance something this big drops without major bugs.

1 Like

will it trigger automatically but still have the 3 charges or will it always trigger at 50 (or have some other internal cooldown)?

glad they are updating echoing and flag icons though. I know a lot of people were really stressed out about that.

1 Like

Uses up a charge once thistle tea is automatically casted under 50% hp. A way for Blizzard to try to remove some of the ability bloat for classes like rogues.

2 Likes

Elisande needs to go search the history of shaman and learn about dot and bus shock and how the vanilla shaman community drove at least 2 CMs to quit or be fired.

3 Likes

Holy moly why are my talents changing again

1 Like

Jokes on us, we were all part of beta part 2.

7 Likes

More like redesign …

2 Likes

Phew, I’m glad they didn’t change feral.

Feral is quite fun right now!

2 Likes

Hero talents are a mess.

The only great thing is no power grind, no extra lvls, no legendaries. Just do whatever u want.

1 Like

I do like that there is no grind, set it and forget it. Although they were very underwhelming at least for Paladin.

2 Likes

Those hero talents that aren’t passives or require a talent in order to use was a huge mistake, glad Blizzard is starting to realize this.

2 Likes

I wish they had more variability instead of getting all 10/10 “talents”.

3 Likes

Right. At least if they’re have given us 10 more normal talents, we’d have had some choices.

1 Like

ohh that would have been nice and added an extra tier of normal talents.

2 Likes

WTH are they doing?!
This is not something you drop like this.
This is like new EXP drop. this needs to be beta tested wth are they doing or not doing?

2 Likes

It’s almost like OP linked the notes that are in the PTR section of the forums. Oh wait, they are…

1 Like