I got yelled at in M+ because I don't know what "soak at the back" means

To expect a pug to do that, though? You know full well that isn’t going to happen. Pugs don’t care about other people.

It’s why going with friends is better.

1 Like

Its a plus 4.

Who else but inexperienced people are doing those lol.

7 Likes
1 Like

I run +4s. I’m not inexperienced. My guild doesn’t run above +10. We’re all experienced with these dungeons.

People run them to push keys up. Not to teach people they don’t know.

Thus… go with friends.

2 Likes

If you don’t know the basic mechanics of dungeon bosses you shouldn’t be in M+, period.

M0 is for learning. M+ is on a timer and there often isn’t time to stop for 1 minute to explain something in detail to a guy who was too lazy to look it up beforehand.

If you going to go in without knowing things do it with your own key, not someone else’s.

Scumbag selfish behavior by OP.

5 Likes

And most of the comments I bothered to read are exactly why I don’t do M+. Ever.

7 Likes

Yes there is.

Most of the real low M+'s I’ve done end with 10-15 minutes on the timer. That’s plenty of time for “hey, stack on the diamond when the boss does X”

3 Likes

I got yelled at by a druid when I told him to stop casting nourish because “Shut up and play your class, Druid is only a single target healer”

The point: People yell… it doesn’t mean they have any clue.

Not to split hairs, but.

1 Like

Watch vids, read posts, install addons, look at guides…is what you think should happen before ever stepping foot into content?

I’m more of a “hands on” kinda guy myself so I just learn on the fly.

He told them he was new and they accepted it. It’s not his fault in the least.

3 Likes

The back. So look behind. Go the the one behind the one in the front. It’s a generalization but usually if it’s the tank saying it then it’s behind him.

Usually it’s just time to pan the camera around and look. It can be confusing, I get it. The one who says it likely its behind them or it could be behind the boss or what not.

Selfish behavior to me is not being understanding and taking a moment to help inexperienced players, especially in the really low key levels.

9 Likes

This is what was great about Vanilla, we all had to learn the game. We wanted to help other people learn the game, because we remembered someone helped us at one time.

1 Like

Literally just read what the fight is

It’s what I do before doing the content, not sure how that’s such a controversial thing to say

2 Likes

No, going into someone else’s key unprepared is completely selfish behavior. Crying on the forums about it after bricking someone else’s key out of laziness just confirms they’re a selfish scumbag. Hopefully they quit M+ because they’re toxic and M+ needs team players not lazy scumbags.

3 Likes

have you seen these OCD obsessed sorts in game? lmao.
They cant lighten up because a VIDEO GAME IS their existence, lol.
Not down playing the OPs experience, but ive seen WAY worse behavior out of these juveniles than expecting someone to know the run before getting into someone elses timed content. WAY worse behavior. In crap like leveling dungeons.

3 Likes

Players be like “we should be more social in this game”

Then proceed to crap on new players who are trying to learn the dungeon :dracthyr_shrug:

6 Likes

No one cares about your top dps with the most OP spec in the game right now.

M+ is about doing mechanics, I would take a player that does 80% of your DPS but does mechanics and doesn’t cause wipes any time.

With that being said, WHY IS THERE A ONE SHOT MECHANIC IN A +4 BLIZZARD???

3 Likes

The M+ community is just god awful and I can see why we never get any new players anymore.

8 Likes

Yep what videos are for at least one will have a idea what’s going on, now you wont be an expert at said mechanic but will understand sorta what’s going on without being blind sided…

*side note I need more caffeine

1 Like