I got yelled at in M+ because I don't know what "soak at the back" means

From what I can tell, this was in a +4 galakornd’s fall.

3 Likes

This is why Blizz is forced to do follower dungeons because everyone treats any dungeon as the MDI. This is a video game. People learn best by doing and not watching a God Comp on youtube. That only confuses people more.

Anything under 6 key is a learning key. If it was a 15 then being fussy about mechanics is more than ok.

3 Likes

U dont know what soak means but u know to come to the forum to complain :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

This thread is precisely why I stick to classic these days, even the most minor of content is treated like RWF and it’s exhausting. Moreso with the meta slaving.

It’s an interesting duality when you’re expected to be perfect at all times in MMOs but in an FPS with SBMM nobody wants to face their actual skill level all the time :rofl:

1 Like

Same.

I learned in pugs.

Wow thats a really good troll post congrats on all your attention

Learning in pugs is fine. But like…if you’ve literally never been in the dungeon before, you could at least watch one of the short youtube videos on it.

No, I’ll brick one key. Deal with it.

lol… Okay.

There’s no point in watching a video to what you can pick up intuitively or get on the next wipe.

If a person doesn’t even know what a “soak” is…they should watch a video. :dracthyr_nod:

No, someone will explain to them or they’ll learn by watching others do it.

roflmao…

1 Like

by watching others play the fight. (When and if they die.) Not a video.

Easier to see the fight from an entire overview on a youtube video than a restricted view from a dirt nap

And the OP went through the dungeon 4 times and never learned…so…sounds like watching a video trumps “intuition”

if mechanics don’t kill you, you don’t need to learn what they do.

Ignore the troll.

Reading comprehension is your friend

He’s obviously talking about the other times I did it on my other character.

Common sense is your friend, not your enemy.