I got yelled at in M+ because I don't know what "soak at the back" means

You certainly have a MOUTH FULL OF NOTHING- to fling around at people.

It’s not “spoilers.” It’s “do your research before wasting four other players’ time.”

If you care about spoilers that much, do them on M0 before wasting everyone’s time bricking an M+ key.

2 Likes

The biggest takeaway here is that if this wasnt m+, youd have gotten sympathy and more people in your side.

But with m+ and scores determining your advancement and progression, being the reason everyone failed a group project is frowned upon.

1 Like

Where are the dungeon dps stats?

Also, I was not the reason we failed, but continue making stuff up.

with friends/guild

Not as a pug in someone else’s key.

That’s your fault for not looking up the fight first in a key. You are the wrong person here. If a pug doesn’t know a key and doesn’t tell me before the key starts I’m leaving.

1 Like

I told them.

I tell every grp instantly that I am new to M+.

Learn to read before you come in sounding like a fool.

I am shocked the guy playing a victim while bricking someone else’s key is a liar!

Like you should learn to read about key mechanics before going into a key?

1 Like

And then people are like “WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY SOLO THIS IS A MMO” and I’m just like…

Low keys are for learning.

Understand that before starting groups.

because they can’t take 5 mins to read before joining?

You can read and watch all you want but in the midst of a fight with lots going on, you can still make a mistake.

You people are such weirdos honestly.

Mistakes happen but you went in blind on purpose. You are the literal reason dungeon scores are a thing.

I didnt go in blind.

Id completed that 3 times but somehow never soaked and completed it fine.

It was 1 mechanic.

1 single mechanic in M+4. Lol. Think about that.

How does this post have 715 comments now :open_mouth:

A low key? In which they’ve already announced that they’re unfamiliar? And people lose their entire minds on the level of like, kicking puppies?

I prefer to generally not do homework to play a video game. As such, I prefer to play solo since the expectation of some people is that you need to major in the current expansion’s mechanics with a minor in how you should be geared, specced, gemmed and enchanted before you should be allowed to inflict yourself on other people, and all of that just makes me want to lie down.

It didn’t used to be like this. I don’t know if it’s a result of the M+ culture in general, but I find that I don’t even do LFR anymore because I could read up on strats all day or watch a dozen Youtube videos, but it’s not going to stick. I learn by doing. There’s no grace left in anyone anymore for people to do things for a first time even when the content has only just come out, and it goes downhill from there.

Noooooooo thanks. I’ll do my pet battle dailies and world quests instead.

2 Likes

That’s what I was trying to figure out lol.

1 Like

My day at work went by SO FAST.

This was amazing.

Because the tryhards gotta get their 5 cent in to put somebody down

2 Likes