I got yelled at in M+ because I don't know what "soak at the back" means

We’ve been through this before:

Making challenging content queueable only leads to high failure rates and upset players which inevitably translate to a monsoon of tears on the forums about how the devs are catering to sweating e-sports streamers and how the poor queue players, who they will constantly remind you form the vast majority of the playerbase, are thus gatekept out of content.

And as soon as someone points out that the mechanics are meant to be meaningful so as to require engaging with the content, these same qAnon players will then retort with, “If it’s meant to be difficult, then why is it queueable? Queueable content has never been difficult!” (Which is not true, but they’ll say it nonetheless.)

I run all of those.

On GD sometimes you gotta /s or /j your jokes. There are people that genuinely believe what you said on these forums.

for a +4 I dont think the tank is undergeared. I mean I tanked a +8 at 389ilvl :rofl: (I may have unequip 2 items w/o knowing)

DBM, install it please :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Undergeared, no, but he’s definitely wasting his time (and the time of the people he’s inviting.)

using addons is pseudo cheating. why play the game at that point if you need a foghorn to tell you what to do every couple seconds

I have it.

Is that the woman who calmly talks during the fights?

Is there any way to customize it?

Yeah, look at the settings

1 Like

100%, it’s not difficult to read the dungeon journal, look up a quick video etc. but some people just want something to complain about.

How is he wasting everyone elses time by simplu being 394 in a 4?? Especially if you dont consider him under geared

I think it comes down to experience as a tank. I’m a pretty confident tank that I can easily get a lvl 70 w/ leveling gear and tank a +2 w/ no issue. The tank they had might still be learning to tank as well

considering this dude has spent alot of time making sure this tank was the jerk in the scenario, even if he was joking theres at least a good reason to belive hes a jerk himself.

1 Like

Because he wasted time spamming 2s this season when he could have his catchup gear and be 21 ilvls higher with a fraction of the effort.

That’s not the type of tank we’re talking about.

https://raider.io/characters/us/senjin/Tylondis

I never said the tank is a jerk.

You guys just make up everything lol

1 Like

How is that wasting anyone elses time?

More time he spends doing story line, more time DPS sit queues

20 minutes vs the hours he spent doing 2s.

I ran all the 2s on my Shaman to get used to the dungeons.

Evidently it didnt help with 1 fight lol

Yeah you won’t learn much from a 2, to be frank. Not this late into an expansion, anyway.

And he gets better gear in the vault that trumps the catch up gear.

Again, how is he wasting OTHER peoples time?