I got yelled at in M+ because I don't know what "soak at the back" means

You want me to give you a rebuttal for “oh no my time is wasted off of a single wipe in a +4”?

Sorry, that’d be a waste of my time.

I didn’t think of it like that and make sense.

I just figured, to support his case (like most) he inflated his abilities to deflect that his dps (or heals if that were the case) could not have been the issue and the group was “lucky” to have him with them, even though they were new and just learning.

Everybody chill.

Its a +4 not a worlds first

2 Likes

Yeah why not? If I have to run ANOTHER dungeon to bring my key up because someone bricked it, I’m down 20-30 minutes. If all I had was that 20-30 minutes for the day to get a quick dungeon in…yeah it’s a waste of time.

But this also goes back to whoevers key it was making sure they take the steps to invite the proper people for reduce the chance of bricking said key.

This was most likely the case, I was just having fun lol

So why are you in here complaining?

1 Like

But not your +4, someone else’s +4.
Stop dismissing what is not yours.

So you want them to Google a term in the middle of the run then? K.

I answered this in my rebuttal. It really is a shame my wit is usually lost on the people it’s directed at.

reading comprehension is your friend

1 Like

I set the bar much lower - On forums (where you can’t provide data) I trust no one until they prove themselves. It eventually comes out in the wash they were inflating abilities, numbers, gear, dps, heals, etc.

1 Like

A +4 means absolutely nothing.

Stop pretending that it means anything because it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Okay but he was talking about a term. Not everyone is going to know every term in the game dude lmao.

Again +4 to you may not be anything but +4 to someone else might be. Stop pretending you’re not toxic when you are.

You seem a little too angry over nothing man.

This is a forum to discuss the game.

I was discussing the game.

Thanks.

Wit is lost? Lol it’s not wit. It’s hypocritical.

You consider a 4 to not be worth the time to get fussy over. Other people may.
Just like you’re on board with “stop yelling at the guy for screwing up on the job when he lied on his application” and other people are of the mindset that hey you should probably know what you’re doing on the job when you sign up for it.

You think a 4 isn’t worth the time, I don’t think it’s worth the time to coddle someone who’s feelings got hurt because they didn’t know what they were doing when, as you so mildly put it, it’s so easy to run through the dungeon and learn the mechanics first (like it’s so easy to run the story line for catch up gear).

Same mindsets, different values on it.

1 Like

Yeah this is why people don’t deal with M+.
Toxic as all sin lmao.

Trolls are here in force. Just let the thread die man. It’s not worth your time.

1 Like

Yeah I mean, +4s and lower keys in general is exactly where I’d want people to learn the mechanics instead of like +18s

1 Like

Because with the basic catchup gear even solo players will get, you are overgeared for the content.

Christ you are dramatic. He didn’t lie on his ‘application.’ You can’t lie on an application in WoW. You either have an achievement, a certain io, progress on a dungeon, etc. or you don’t. You can check all of that with a 100% accuracy rate.

Instead you’re coddling a tank you’ve never met.

Yeah exactly.

Ive been running all the dungeons 2s - 9s.

Made one mistake lol.

1 Like

lotta mythic plus passion