I got yelled at in M+ because I don't know what "soak at the back" means

Why wouldn’t you look up DOI before doing it? That place isn’t the sort of place you can walk into blindly. Once you hit like 5-7 deaths that key is dead.

1 Like

chance on hit to replicate an ability for more damage. Sorta like old WoD multistrike but stuck on a few weapons from DoI only.

I got that one on my warrior, it’s just extra damage to demon enemies.

Ayo? That’s dope?

That’s far from true. Players will gladly run “learning” pugs but by no means does that mean “Hey come along in blind if you want.” Majority of the time they watch the video and say “We’re doing x strat.”

Hell, the party finder description is usually some cryptic mumbo jumbo.

…You don’t join pf groups for low to mid content, so you’re literally talking about the content I excluded.

I know, I still do. Not many are on when I am, I didn’t understand disc yet - I’ve got a great group on FF and my family. I know how the talking and interchanges works now. I’ll try again if you want. I wasn’t whining by the way.

To OP: I think everyone is at an impasse, and now there’s so many posts the one’s you wrote explaining more are lost. You got some good advice and extensions of friendship. I hope everything works out for you. :butterfly:

zerg rushing heroics doesn’t teach M+ mechanics.

1 Like

just curious here: how does wiping the dungeon group enhance one’s enjoyment of a dungeon?

2 Likes

Do m0 then? I don’t know man, I’m just a random player

This catch 22 is a good part of the reason I’m all for the AI dungeons going up to M0 if Blizzard wants to go that far.

I think it’s like multistrike

basically a chance for your autos to hit twice

1 Like

A +4 has plenty of leeway for explanations and mistakes.

If this was a +14 then it’d be an issue.

But not a +4.

Everybody gettin a slice of the enhancement pie :pensive:

That’s really cool though.

I know you weren’t whining. And I’m always here. You still have my phone number if you ever want to talk. And while I may be grey on Discord, you can always message me and my phone alerts me, if you want to start there. I’m sorry you were so sick. :people_hugging:

No matter what, I’m around whenever you want or have time. And I’ll never take offense if you disappear or go quiet. I understand. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Same could be said with a 14 with people clearing 25+

The issue is the people in pugs who always seem toxic or in a hurry in lower keys.

It’s like running lowbie dungeons, not knowing them, saying as much, and already the tank is trying to kick the new player while being seven football fields away.

I don’t agree at all with this. A 4 is easy in the catchup gear every character will get from the dream.

1 Like

And this is why I make sure people have done the dungeon via io c:

And people were clearing 14s with last seasons gear on opening week as well

/shrug

All depends on the levels you play at