I give up - Give the alliance High Elves!

well there ya go. and arthas was alliance, so i see your garrosh and raise ya 2 and a half lich kings, a black dragon and a couple genocidal maniacs

1 Like

I don’t care about faction at all. I am just sick of hearing the horde cry about how they aren’t the only focus of the game. Get over yourself there are two factions in the game and at some point one or the other faction is going to get more story. That is ok it happens. Just accept it and move on.

1 Like

no theres one faction and the rest of us are casuals and roleplayers

1 Like

Arthas was the Warcraft old Alliance, which no alliance players take responsibility for creating concentration camps for Orcs like they did.

The point is, Jaina wasn’t portrayed as a genocidal, even though she targeted a single race in Dalaran.

She even says “your kind”
 wow. Racist. But no one sees that way.
Alliance players say it didn’t happen.
Jaina gets scolded by Varian but that’s it.

Lor’themar doesn’t even shoot back when he mets her in Pandaria.

Horde players just get cooked time and time again while the alliance always ends up in higher places.

Which was an alliance problem and never affected the Horde.

One of these halves being Ner’zhul, another half being Bolvar, which ends up as a Hero not a villain.

Again, you’re trying to compare things but I have already listed you the damages the Horde characters and story. Your coming backs are short and meaningless.

I think you’re misplacing the feedback. It is not because they want the Horde on focus, it is how the Horde is repeatedly shown and portrayed in the story.

2 Likes

the appeal is that some players prefer alliance but still want to play blood elves.

hell I’d play one if they were ever released, but honestly void elves with all their high elf options is good enough.

functionally a high elf race would be near identical to blood elves, maybe a bit more nature oriented or something.

They don’t like the elves with dark skin.
They want the ones with white, bright skin.

Why would anyone want hozen? lol.

They’re borderline a joke race. Meanwhile High Elves have like 9000 years of lore and they’re overshadowed by edgy bois and even edgier bois.

If tortoise WoW can add high elves I think Retail can.

Retail added High Elves in TBC.
To the Horde.

3 Likes

You are the bad guys. Rather you like it or not Orcs were an invading race from another planet who because of Demon blood came in to conquer. I’m sorry if that hurts your feeling but honestly its the truth. In your own eyes what you do is fine but in others eyes your are bad. Them’s the breaks when you play horde.

1 Like

you werent tasked to raid onyxia ? wow that really is surprising.

so you admit jaina was being bad but you think garrosh being bad is worse? well it seemed worse because it was all about him, the horde and orcs, and so was wod. orcs and their shenanigans is a dev fav, typically. i’m surprised belfs, forsaken, tauren or goblins got any attention, to be honest. its still orcs vs humans, all these years later

1 Like

:no_entry_sign:

There are numerous actual High Elves in WoW. We just can’t play as them.

That is a childish view but I don’t blame you, the devs made the Horde look like that.

I think you’re oversimplifying things.
It is very well explained in the Rise of the Horde how things went out and it isn’t simply like that.

If you have missed Warcraft 3 and how the current Horde was formed, I can pause and you can go play or watch the videos to understand the story.

I never said it hurt my feelings. I simply stated facts on how the Horde have been treated as the villains in the game and have lost every time with the alliance ending up in the high, shiny horse even though they have done bad things and always getting away with it.

And the reason is simple. Devs can’t make the alliance look bad, because the players wouldn’t know how to handle that their faction actually did something bad. That their faction lost because they were wrong.

Canonically she was killed by Varian.

Did Jaina answered for what she did?
What were the consequences to what she did.
Did she stand trial?
Was she a raid boss that was killed or imprisoned?

It is always the same.
Alliance do nothing.
They make Orcs or someone in the Horde do something. For example, Wrathgate.

Varian blamed the Horde, and yet he forget that Horde also died in the Wrathgate, targets of a rogue group of Forsaken.

Varian raids Undercity and charges at Thrall and the Horde vowing to destroy them.

Varian is cheered uppon because he was there avenging the death of Bolvar.
And yet, everyone forgot that Saurfang Jr. just died.

Blood Elves are the High Elves.

3 Likes

Alliance characters fail their way into positions of power and prestige.

Horde characters succeed their way into being killed by their own PCs as well as Alliance characters.

1 Like

huh, i didnt know this. was it in a novel? i mean to hear you tell it, the alliance are diabolically evil and the horde are just evil, and mostly misunderstood and punished unfairly while the diabolical alliance gets away with their bad behavior and pretend their good. So who looks worse?

It was not in a novel. It was in-game and then it got removed for
 some reason. Now Wrathgate just kind of ends with no fanfare.

Even if raised as a joke, I support this request. I also think it would have been both a nice but subtle silhouette difference from the blood elf model and a neat throwback to the original models if they had used a modified night elf animation rig.

It was removed because the event was painful full of bugs and they had to move on with that Undercity. Once cataclysm was released the Battle for Undercity was removed.

It was added again in Classic Wrath.

i want the tbc belf models. they had so much more personality. the problem with the wod models is all eyes are same distance apart. all eyes are the same with only eyeliner differences. the face became too long and the lips thinned. theres no brow bone so the eyebrows are on the eyelid. the tbc face was heart shaped. the wod face is oval. eyes are way too big, they almost bug out. lol

oh gonna see if i can find youtube of it