I give up - Give the alliance High Elves!

The Original High elves, of course :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I still like the original models. They still exist in Blasted Lands.

8 Likes

I will never understand the childish behavior of some WoW players, who constantly throw temper tantrums because they have a toy they don’t want others to play with. Blizzard should just make all races neutral so that this kindergarten can finally come to an end and those players can move up to the first grade.

Aside from the fact that it’s already ridiculous to split players in such a way. By now, 3 Alliance cities are neutral. 5 if you also count the Vindicaar and Mechagon.
The story is the same for both factions.
Transmogs make no sense anymore, and the same goes for many mounts.

So yeah, give the Alliance whatever elves and not a mockery of said race along all the other races. At the same time give the Horde all Alliance races. I mean it’s already the case with Night elves/borne, female humans, at least for Evoker and soon dwarves. Doesn’t matter anymore. :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Personally i dont see the appeal in high elves.
If i wanted the fantasy of a normal high elf, id just play blood elf.

But hey, it seems like they might happen in midnight.
And if it finally makes the forums stop talking about it, and gives void elves back to the fans of the void, its probably worth doing.

3 Likes

Void elves high elfafied, wish already granted being that they were blood elves from the Horde who moved to the Alliance.

The fifth and final stage is related to acceptance. You’re finally able to accept the reality of what’s happened and begin to look for avenues to move on. It’s important that during this stage you accept how this loss has changed your life and stop wishing for everything to go back to how it used to be.

A natural progression of the Human mind, soon you will also come to terms with the Golden Lion flying high in Silvermoon. Human minds are so predictable, how delightful.

1 Like

A joke.
you can’t take a joke without writing an essay.

4 Likes

You’d think people would want something like Sethrak, Hozen, or ogres but nope high elves

1 Like

Just another repeat post that pops up all the time. Seems to never really go away. Just smile and nod and back away slowly and never look them in the eye.

1 Like

I see a Looney escaped the Asylum again…

1 Like

The self-hype into the inevitable let down is gonna be harsh.

Just be happy that High elves are being involved in the story, but honestly and genuinely thinking that they’re going to clone the blood elf model a 3rd time for Alliance is bordering on lunacy.

At most expect some new customizations and story developments.

3 Likes

The High Elf debacle as it exists today is born entierly of Blizzard’s spinelessness. Once the decision was made to commit Quel’Thalas to The Horde that should have started a trend of general transition as remaining High Elf holdouts in Alliance territory either reconciled with Silvermoon and immigrated back, or died in the service of The Alliance over the subsequent years.

People want the classic Warcraft RTS Alliance high elf because Blizzard has both refused to let players have it while also refusing to eliminate them from the setting.

7 Likes

Yet the Alliance has 0 horde cities we can go in without getting jumped by guards. But we are still told everything is so Alliance sided… sure it is.

hmm this writing smells of pretend neutrality while pushing what you secretly, personally want.

7 Likes

Seems like the way they are balancing things is we barely get story but get some city access. But we don’t want the city access. Most of them feel out of place for us, and don’t even have full amenities. The best thing was having our own cities and own stories and then meeting somewhere in the middle where it made sense.

Me being in Belameth, Gilneas or Telogrus Rift does not make sense.

3 Likes

They already have High Elves

1 Like

It won’t be enough though.
It’ll NEVER be enough for that crowd.

They were raging on the forums saying how if they were given “High Elf customisation features on Void Elf, it’ll be the compromise we’ll accept to end this” – and despite being granted such, they’re still spamming threads.

I’d imagine if they were given High Elves, they’d argue to replace or remove Blood Elf content with their own — or froth at the mouth whenever Blood Elves get content onwards, raging it should be theirs. They’ll just constantly want more & more … Void Elves suits them better honestly, because their hunger never seems to cease.

9 Likes

Nah, I’m good.

Could use more customizations so that void elves are on par with the other Legion allied races… and maybe continue the second round of heritage quests. It’s a bit annoying that only blood elves and dark iron (charitably because honestly one of those quests was a lot sparser) got them.

Also, I like the mounts and weapons.

1 Like

I’ve said it for years and I’ll say it again: literally any other race outside of Troggs has more depth to them then High elves.

1 Like

Personally I think that High Elves should be given Kultiran models, it makes sense since they just hid and fattened themselves up in alliance territory while the rest of their race was slaughtered and addicted to magic.

1 Like