I give up - Give the alliance High Elves!

Ugh, fine. I’ll just smash all the elves.

:wink:

Are Blood Elves and High Elves genetically identical?

Ok but I think it’d actually be cool if they gave these “high elf” customizations to nelfs since that’s what the original helf model was based on. I bet they’d look pretty :heart_eyes:

Yes, Blood Elves were High Elves until they renamed themselves to honor the High Elves killed by Arthas and his Scourge.

Welcome to the high side!

We don’t have cookies but we have plenty of Doritos and Pepsi!

Oh, and love the music in the video.

We are not all one hivemind.

Some were and are happy with that compromise and are currently enjoying their pretend High Elves all over Azeroth.

Me, I never said I would be happy with the compromise, in fact I said the opposite and I still say: Hill :candle: die on the subject.

Not me.

Give me real High Elves and I will be happy having them folded into the Alliance content. Would I like them to have their own village? Yes (in fact I have one designed and ready for my head canon) but I would be happy with having Stormwind as their homebase, starting zone, ect.

And no, I don’t need Blood Elf hair customizations. They can copy and paste the Human ones for all I care.

Made me laugh! :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: for you!

1 Like

Good thing we already got High Elves :yum:
(Looks like you get to be happy!)
They’ve simply renamed themselves to honour the fallen :slight_smile:

That’s it.
That’s the ONLY difference.
Gameplay wise, they’re simply not playable to Alliance (yet).

Embrace the High Elf :heart:
:smirk: … The Horde is awaiting you :wink:

Omnomnomnom.
Thankyou mage for conjuring delicious muffins. Quality arcane skills :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Bold of you to assume I’ve graduated pre-school

2 Likes

Didn’t realize there were so many.

ty for the info. there were alot

pretty much.

You don’t barely get story, a good 90% of most expansions is bout what the horde do and how the Alliance then have to react to it. Good lord I for one am so glad the faction walls are coming down so this BS of the horde never gets story can end. Its so pathetic how hard people cry about it yet the horde has been the center focus of most major expansions. I know I’ve been playing since Vanilla.

1 Like

And yet you still don’t see how the story always put the alliance as the good guys and the Horde as the bad.

I think the alliance crybabies like you would have a meltdown if one of your leaders did something really bad and your faction got your main capital raided and one of your Faction leader as the big bad villain of not one but two expansions.

Nah.

You don’t have the thick skin to play Horde.

1 Like

our leader went to the afterlife as an arthas understudy and tried to kill us, all our leaders and the leader of one of our afterlife allies. our main nelf capital was torched, and before that our mage leader’s home city was nuked. seems we pretty equal lately.

He went as a VICTIM, and you went to SAVE HIM.

And then you sacked out Undercity. An eye for an eye.

Theramore wasn’t a capital. And right after that she proceeded to go on a killing spree on all the Blood Elves in Dalaran, expelling Horde out of there.

It is funny that you’re trying to make up things to justify or even compare to what the story has done to the Horde. I already told you here, seems that you need a little reminder:

The story has done dirty to the Horde and yeah, gladly we have players with thick skin. If 10% of this was done to the Alliance we would be seeing only tears in this forums.

2 Likes

nope.
fel is mutagenic. it’s why eredar grow wings etc. it’s in the lore of the burning crusade.
so a high elf infused with fel would eventually no longer be genetically similar to the high elves, at the DNA level they would be changed.

this is assuming DNA exists in wow. it might be magicules or some other phlebotium or w.e

2 Likes

Its morning so once my hangover wears off I plan to be a high elf again in a few hours.

LOGGIN IN…IM in! yay

Source stating that High Elves and Blood Elves are not the same?

Archimonde didn’t have Wings.
Several Eredars didn’t have.

You’re comparing different things at different scenarios.
You don’t know how the Eredar (later Man’ari) consumed Fel and how the Blood Elves did.

Oh I get it now.

2 Likes

well lemme see, jaina was being a bad leader when she went bonkers and just started arresting blood elfs, so assume her behavior was not to make alliance look good. and silver covenants response was worse than jaina’s. and who did camp tarajo? was that the horde who did that? and who was stormwind’s leader og? a black dragon who wanted horde and alliance dead.

1 Like

Killing.

https://youtu.be/zL2psG7ivcA?t=273

Watch starting at 4:33 if your memory fails.