Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Where did the devs abuse alliance players, when they were hand given EVERYTHING except the only thing they weren’t given: the Blood Elves.

And yet, when one person goes to Blizzcon and asks "can you please create something that can rivals For the Horde.

Isn’t that TOO MUCH? I think Afriasabi’s response was on point. It wasn’t humiliating. I’m sorry. That person made himself look like a loser in front of everyone and you’re painting devs bad towards the alliance because of that.

Heck, the alliance players make the alliance look bad and it is devs faults?

Alliance players asked for a great leader like the Horde had (Thrall). They were given Varian. Badass leader.

They took Thrall away from us.
Gave us Garrosh. Promising, rivaling Varian, then clowned the Horde.
Raided Orgrimmar.

We get them Vol’jin as new Warchief, only to be killed next expansion and having Sylvanas new Warchief.

Do you see the pattern? Where did this happen with the alliance?
Anduin was raised to world hero level. Stepped out of the shadows of his father.

We lost all iconic characters in the Horde:

Sylvanas is gone.
Saurfang is dead.
Cairne was killed by Garrosh.
Garrosh was killed by Thrall.
Thrall left the Horde.
Vol’jin left.
Rexxar appeared back in BFA but remains absent, not in the Horde leadership.
Overlord Geya’rah??? Oh my my. So much promising and nothing happened. She was supposed to be the AU version of Thrall. She’s there, just hanging in Orgrimmar, doing nothing.
Gazlowe? Lol nothing. Remember, his counterpart is Genn Greymane.
Talanji? all of that in BfA for NOTHING?

Baine is a joke, sorry.
Calia… lol, I have nothing to say.
Rokhan is an anonymous character now. He was important in WC3 but sadly got forgotten until recently. Lost the built up time.
Thrall… well,
He is not even in Orgrimmar.

That leave us with Lor’Themar and Thalyssra.

2 Leaders.

Alliance still has all the known heroes.

• Tyrande.
  • Malfurion.
  • Anduin.
  • Genn.
  • Gelbin Mekkatorque.
  • Muradin.
  • Falstad and Kurdran.
  • Moira.

And you want to tell me the alliance players have been humiliated by the devs???

2 Likes