I feel sorry for the WoW team

It’s best to disregard those people, they thrive off of negativity. These people have nothing better to do then spend their days and nights spreading doom and gloom about a source of entertainment, anyone who wastes their time like that really shouldn’t be taken serious.

Not everyone stomps their feet and demands to speak to the manager, the adult thing to do is to take your business elsewhere.

Stop spending your money here and support a team that is more deserving.

2 Likes

This comes down to an issue with communication. Lack of communication was one of the biggest problems I had with this expansion so far, up until this month.

The only communication we received as players was about how our feedback was not influencing their decisions.

hate to break it to you kid but youre the reason the have sh#t food to begin with. you just eat whatever they throw at you and thank them afterwards. if everyone valued their money and time this wouldnt happen. companies should be accountable for bad products or services provided. period.

14 Likes

Never was wrong on anything

I said I have solutions to X or Y, if you don’t want to try it this way, then don’t do it and sit and pout till they bring out another solution

lol and you keep shoving it in your mouth?

3 Likes

If you really valued your money you wouldn’t be eating at Jack in the Box

You either go to a higher quality restaurant or you make it yourself

1 Like

This is how business works. It takes a lot more good things to overcome one bad thing. One business mentor of mine once told me it takes 10 good things to make up for 1 bad thing. I see this in businesses of all types. Jack in the Box had an E. Coli outbreak in 1992 at one location. The company is still around, but it never really recovered. Many people, especilally older people simply will never eat there because they don’t trust them. This is not reasonable of course, but it is the actuality of the situation. Over time Blizz can and hopefully will redeem themselves but it will take time. Some people will never come back. If they can really knock it out of the park, they will attract new people and move on to a bright future. I can’t blame the people that have been let down one time to many. Myself, I don’t believe the game is currently at it’s best but I still like it and I don’t plan on going anywhere.

3 Likes

you ate there buddy. not me. i dont go to bad restaurants to begin with. and if my standards are not met, i make sure they know it. im paying for their service. youre being played for a fool and thanking them for it.

11 Likes

isn’t there a saying for someone who always returns back to thier abuser after the abuser says they " made a mistake" " they should have listened" “they won’t ever hurt you again” ?? I love the game but honestly I don’t beilive this is anything another than to bring back “numbers” after massive hit to boost up for next quarters reports or whatever. but who knows… maybe I am wrong and we won’t get hurt again…

1 Like

During the hong Kong protest on these forums many people swore they will delete their accounts to protest

And so they did

A few months ago when I was on Moon Guard there was a guy complaining he has to grind everything again

We asked him why

He said “because I deleted my account during the hong Kong issue”

And that right there tells you people talk hot air when it’s a heated topic but will eventually go back doing business with said company

1 Like

you are not wrong and they dont deserve your trust anymore

3 Likes

Most of em sit in misery instead of quitting like most these forum goers do. How hard is it to quit playing a game forum goers? 24/7 negativity even when good decisions are made is so old

2 Likes

This is not true and the problem at all. All these changes that are coming were planned for 9.2.5 or higher. They cannot just “make” this within one week, these are often requested changes withheld until the final patch of the expansion.

People are just extremely upset for any possible reason but because they want to be miserable. Just compare it to Final Fantasy 14 and how these developers engage with the community.

This is absolutely Blizzard’s fault to 100%. There is simply no trust anymore, especially after several people have figured out how they act based on the past two expansions. Dialogues, apologies, promises. People know now how to read them.

4 Likes

Listening to corporate shills blindly defend a corporate entity that has lost all of it’s good will over many years of terrible decisions is also so old.

11 Likes

I ain’t a shill I criticize often but why would I not say thanks for something I like? And you sound miserable there’s the door go get happy?

3 Likes

If you think Kissmytotems is a shill, it only proves you haven’t been paying attention.

As someone who has worked for dodgy employers unknowingly, you shouldn’t. It’s not like people generally know what’s what going in, but it doesn’t usually take that long to start putting all the clues via hints and rumors together. Blizzard has had a reputation for a while as well as Activision. If you choose to work for a company and continue to do so you chose to accept inevitable consequences if and when they occur down the line.

All companies have bad things hidden in the shadows you just don’t know it

You really think all those employees at Walt Disney parks, the ones who dress up to be Mickey Mouse or Elsa, have it made?

Ever realize they too are under pressure by higher ups because they are watching them

2 Likes

There are certain things once done some people will never forgive. That’s just human nature to an extent.

We can’t change how people are. We only change how we are

how on earth are we able to bully blizzard? we are totally dependent on what they decide to do with the product, we have no power at all, other than to cancel them.

1 Like