I feel sorry for the WoW team

One big part of adapting is quitting. Honestly, these changes deserve no praise when they should’ve been a thing from the get-go. It’s the same thing with Azerite all over again. There are just so many times one can pull the same BS move before people realize it’s intentional.

This change is only a good one if there’s a change in philosophy as a whole. It needs to be like this going forward for every future patch and expansion. Blizzard will deserve praise if in 9.2 and 10.0 they listen to player feedback and stop designing this horrendously anti-player systems that over 90% of their own audience hates.

1 Like

This is some broad spectrum copium.

These changes could have/should have been in in 9.0, 9.0.5, 9.1.

Am I thankful they are finally coming? Yeah. Why does it take them 1+ years to catch up to where the players are?

What internal metric are they using that tells them only the top 1% cares about player power?

How have we regressed to long campaign quests per character that are reminiscent of the old attunements of Vanilla/TBC?

Why do we have so many chores that last an entire expac? They may make sense if you play 1 toon for the entirety of it, but the moment you add 1 or 2 alts the whole system falls apart?

Why can’t they see what we as players see from day 0 (beta)?

So am I thankful? Yeah absolutely…but why do we have to go through this song and dance over and over and over and over again?

This is great for those of us who have stuck it out this long (or are addicted enough to stay). Is it enough to bring back the people who just flat out gave up? Time will tell.

1 Like

Another hot take and again missing the point by blizzards hero, Clarke.

It’s not darned if they do and darned if they don’t. It’s darned with they don’t and darned when they do a year to freaking slow and everyone’s friends already migrated to other games.

This feedback was given to them during beta, a year ago, but they had to be stubborn. A classic case of “you think you do but you don’t” but then it actually turns out that we did. They’ve been doing this since legion. It’s idiotic, listen from the start and maybe we wouldn’t have to wait and pray that our friends come back at the start of an expansion.

2 Likes

That is weird- What sounded angry to you about what I said? Just expressing confusion over your viewpoint is angry?

They created this mess

2 Likes

yes. im a magician then because im actually unsubbed. wth are u on about. why would i need to lie about this lmao. just give up you have no valid arguments to make anymore.

1 Like

I’m sure all the people who are well paid to come up with this game must work themselves into an absolute tizzy when they see these forums and apparently need superman for moral support?

Don’t ever feel sorry for them, we pay them, they are the ones making out. And if you are here, you paid, they are laughing if anything.

2 Likes

lmao noooope

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:
and certainly with so many knights cheering the stupidity on they’ll get the impression they can keep doing it until there just isnt enough $$$ to keep those servers up and running, lol.

Evidently in more ways than one, given the current lawsuits, lol

1 Like

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

Oh… You’re one of those…

Let me tell you why people are upset. It has to do with the beta/alpha/ptr feedback that is continuously ignored since Legion because these Devs hate their own playerbase. They don’t value the feedback of players that have been playing this game for over a decade now and are actively helping them do their job during PTR/beta and Alpha testing.

It’s because conduit energy should have NEVER made it into the game as players stated.

It’s because players had complained about being locked to a covenant and then punished for changing since BETA testing phase.

It’s because players have been asking for skips for the Maw/ Covenant for alts for over a year now.

It’s because players had suggested 100% drop rate for legendary recipes for over a year now.

It’s because players have been asking for conduits to be spec locked for over a year now.

It’s because players have been complaining about the lack of mobility in the Maw for over a year now. What’s the point of getting flying again? Oh right, for alts in an extremely alt-unfriendly expansion LOL

Below is what their post will be in a few months regarding other “core systems” people like you adore so much:

<ENTER CORE SYSTEM NAME HERE>, however, is a different story. The system simply has not played out the way we hoped it would. We should have heeded community feedback and taken a different direction a year ago. A majority of players largely ignore the system and are unaffected by it, while the minority who want to engage in multiple content types competitively feel constrained by it. Overall, that adds up to a negative experience. <ENTER CORE SYSTEM NAME HERE> isn’t really making the game better in any appreciable way, so we’re removing the system entirely.

Renown, conduits, anima grinds, torghast, new “tier gear LOL” etc. All of these will be gone by next expansion because they are all trash “core systems”.

2 Likes

Doesn’t excuse some of the horrible things people say, but it comes with the territory when you’re the biggest dog on the block.

I think they’d be more worried if people were saying nothing at all. THAT is when you can start talking about the game dying.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Yea I feel sorry for them too. You should totally be able to make things terrible, completely ignore ALL the feedback and warnings about the terrible things you’ve created, then expect congratulations and warm and fuzzy feelings for fixing the problems YOU created. What kind of world do we live in that people aren’t congratulated and adored for cleaning up their messes? Shame on us for not loving being ignored for over a year. Shame on us for not kissing the butts of the people who FINALLY fixed the mistakes WE TOLD THEM they were making. /Hard eye roll

4 Likes

No you ain’t sorry you can’t post your still subbed even if you unsubbed.

Youre my hero…

Sounds like y’all still love wow btw people throwing 50 60% around are all games not wow get accurate for once oh wait you have no proof. The people who stopped playing are way smarter than you they got miserable quit but you guys stayed claiming misery yet the game was still good enough to keep you subbed so why would I take feedback seriously from forum goers? Addiction sucks dont it?

L M A O
Its LITERALLY as if you jokers dont know that SL ISNT THE ONLY CONTENT WE CAN PLAY L M A O.
I STOPPED playing SL MONTHS ago and only fired it up again to finish getting flight.
Now I ONLY play PRE SL content.
DO…YOU…COMPRENDE ?
lol

SL sux…and I aint playing it.
Easy enough?

The few who are still subbed probably are playing more classic than SL. You know, from an era back when the people creating the game knew how to make proper grinds and good dungeons. Not just time gated garbage and store mounts.