I feel like Sethrak should be an allied race

https://imgur.com/a/gOETaOU

Sweet mother of god :laughing:

2 Likes

Sethrak truly should have been the Horde Allied race we got instead of Vulpera

1 Like

How dare Alliance complain that our allied races were merely an after thought, it’s not like Blizzard admitted this.

Oh wait they did

2 Likes

Okay, I was going to drop this, but I need to directly address something.

The division of Blood Elves and High Elves has already happened before this. The High Elves were helping the Alliance and were no longer part of Silvermoon City, which was up north past an area dominated by the Horde. A vast majority of them were already converts to Blood Elves, and the only Elves the Alliance were helping were the High Elves that remained loyal to the boys in blue, the very small number of them. The Blood Elves were mostly in either Outland or in their city, which we didn’t see.

The fact that two of you didn’t know that is honestly mind boggling. If you get the chance, go check the eye color if the Elves you helped in Vanilla. That actually makes a difference.

And my facts are grounded just fine. You have virtually no leg to stand on.

Not remotely what I said but you’re more than happy to continue to peddle this nonsense, so why should I even bother?

We help both the Sethrak and Vulpera. The Vulpera help the Sethrak. It’s not because if some weird familial relationship that Humans have to Vrykul; we literally help them, along with the Vulpera, more than the Alliance. Still, their area is neutral because they’re the same as past neutral mobs, such as Furbolgs, Sporeggar, etc. Which are still neutral to this day. I stand by the fact they would be better on Horde, but they’re also never going to be an allied race and belong neutral. Full stop.

The Nightborne joined the side that they felt most connected to. Remember that we both helped the Lightforged Draenei equally and yet they went Alliance? Same concept. The Nightborne felt a kinship to the Elves that had suffered like them, and the LF Draenei went with the side that Tyrion felt a kinship for. Same exact situation, but convenient that you’d forget that for your “argument.”

I like how at no point have I directly attacked your character, just the flaws in your argument, yet you’ve been attacking mine from the start. That shows the maturity with which you hold debates, and honestly this will be the last time I respond. I almost didn’t, but the fact that two of you seem to not know about Blood Elf lore brought me back.

In the future, try and avoid personal attacks on the people you argue with. You’ll look a lot more mature.

1 Like

Well to be fair there’s a few blood elves in vanilla/classic that use the blue/red eyed high elf model, however they all give out faction neutral quests so the blood elves don’t really favor either faction at that point.
Some blood elf groups are also villains which we fight.

I appreciate a correction to my post that isn’t attacking my intelligence. Thank you, it’s been 15 years since I last fully played Vanilla so my mind was fuzzy. But I was fairly sure Blood Elves as we saw them in Warcraft III were not in Vanilla, at least outside of one or two quest givers.

Your correction does not change the two people I was quoting, however, and their flimsy arguments.

Alright, for Gnomest’s image for the helmet, it would be like the worgen or taurens.

It’s too late to add them now vol’dun is old news, they should add Vrykul and Tuskar during the shadowlands prepatch.

I just woke up, that’s why I haven’t really said much in this thread.

If you look at the Wowhead Sethrak article about their potential for AR the helmet thing is no worse than Tauren.

'https://www.wowhead.com/sethrak-race-in-voldun#helmets-comparison-with-tauren-worgen

1 Like

Tuskar? Vrykul? LOL?

Only if it goes to the Horde. in the alliance, they will certainly invent some Dumbo-eared humans from Alterac, a wooden gnome and an orange blood elf, because nothing better can be written for the comical relief faction.

We already have kultirans being the placebo for Vrykuls.
Vrykuls hates alliance, like Blood elves. Maybe if we paint vrykuls purple, they’ll stop hating ally.
After all, it worked with blood elves.

The thing reaches so pathetic contours, that I have already read in this forum people suggesting that night elves desert the alliance, going to the horde in search of protection and as a means of recovering their lands, in total submission to the orcs.

I doubt that tuskars are considered valid for the alliance.
They will say that their theme does not match the alliance and its civilized theme.
Let’s forget about Night Elves and Worgen.
And even if tuskar were considered, someone would say that just like vrykuls, they match the horde more, like any other possible race in the game.

Or they will say that the alliance does not ask enough for Vrykuls to be considered a possibility.

So we will always have something tuned to the majority of the horde and something shoehorned for a minority in the alliance created as a compromise.

The truth is, nothing can be designed for the alliance that is as desirable as vulperas were for the horde or that sethraks are for the horde’s players and ally as a whole an available race, even in the horde.

The thing is so sick, that even if we are suggesting that the horde take sethraks, this is considered offensive, because there would be ally players happy with that, going to the horde just to play with the sethrak race.

Arakkoas? Saberons? Sethrak? Wolvar? Quillboar? Gnolls? Furbolg?
They can only be imagined something that will make them go to Horde.
A situation that makes any of them end up in the alliance just like Blood elves ended up in the Horde, being written for Ally?

Nyet, ne pas. Never!

Thousands of Alliance did all those things, in addition to personally rescuing Vorrik (not just one of his followers). Don’t repeat the Nightborne problem by declaring people’s lived gameplay experience non-canon.

If you are going to wall of text me at least make it understandable, from what little I can make out it seems like Horde bias whining.

And you don’t suggest things like tuskar and vrykul, when it’s obvious that Blizzard won’t do that, especially after having worked so hard to push their kultirans into the alliance, which will be the closest thing to Vrykuls (because vrykuls match more with horde and don’t match the alliance and why vrykul hate ally) that the alliance will see.

And it will be like that with any other race.

Can you stop talking like you always have the reason ?. You sound really arrogant.

Your argument was bad for me ; dont have any sense and was convenient.

Instead of talking about mature ; just read you own post and stop being arrogant.

Good night.

Canonically the Horde did it. The entire Horde story in Nazmir and Vol’dun leads up to it and the Horde is the only one that gets a quest to do either of those things. It’s not the nightborne problem, because the Alliance and Horde did not work together equally.

And Horde rescued Serrik.

Good night. :slight_smile:

All I did was argue against incorrect information, that’s not arrogance. That’s simply fact. If people want to prove Sethrak “belong on the Alliance”, they’ll need to use some valid information and not their own fan fiction.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m all for Alliance Sethrak but don’t lie about it.

We save Vorrik and recover his key. Umbric and Wyrmbane express an interest in the Sethrak but that is all. If blizzard intended us to do more with them, they abandoned it.

Ah, poor Serrik. I wish he didn’t die.

1 Like

It made me really sad ;(

He was pretty cool. At least Vorrik is still around. Serrik is an awesome name too.

2 Likes