I feel like Asmongold's viewers don't actually play WoW

he still plays? lol

Nah, that was almost a year ago lol.

2 Likes

Aww well I still haven’t seen that one yet.

Him and his minions are something else, wow is their personality. But they’re best way to understand wow and wow community as a whole when you’re first learning about this game.

that was at beginning of dragon isles. so its 10 months old. he said the other day he would be doing another soon

Oh, they play the game have you not seen him shut down server after server?

He has the power to get Blizz attention faster than any of us. He could have 5000 people jump in and do anything

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Asmon who?

1 Like

i saw that as a teenager, after having read the book. big mistake. lol i noticed the new races being added, are masculine, even the females. like dracthyr have no breasts so its hard to discern feminine. in the absence of feminine is masculine. same with the new dwarf. tough rock lady with beard. the devs seem to be afraid of femininity.

1 Like

They’re shooting for androgyny. So it’s neither male nor female. They’re in their own world with that one. Someone will make the bearded lady dwarf though for the memes. Like the bowls of fruit memes they will never die.

2 Likes

Who they are doesnt matter. They’ll type anything to get attention. And they have the most Foo Fighters, Bud Light, Applebees, Ford F150 opinions.

well everquest, a 3d mmorpg that predated wow had a bearded dwarf lady option. my daughter sported it for a bit. its a novelty. its just the plethora of themes, and the pre-event of turning s scantily clad painting into a bowl of fruit, and covering sylvannas’ abdomen, no longer making bikini mogs unless they are gorey, they seem to either despise the female body or are afraid of it cause the type of androgyny their going for, just looks masculine.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right. I forgot about LoTR reference on the female dwarves having beards.

I was thinking about the body1, body2 stuff the modern games are using. Everyone is afraid to use traditional male and female labels. I have to disagree on Dracthyr though. They don’t look masculine to me. The Draknoid do.

1 Like

well in the absence of clear feminine features, the only thing left is masculine. might not be roided out but is not remotely feminine.

1 Like

I understand what you mean. These things are typically about androgyny though.

1 Like

Those were boring, but I’ve seen parts of a few of them. It’s obvious that it’s a show, he’s putting on a performance, and the participants join knowing that they’ll get roasted. It’s been a thing in some TV shows as well where people join to roast or get roasted. It’s not my cup of tea, but neither is reality TV shows. A lot of people enjoy those things.

I don’t consider that toxic to casuals.

I never said anything about people not being allowed to consumer total garbage. Pointing out that it is actually trash and that people will deny it is, does not mean trash entertainment should be stopped.

I listen to some garbage music once in a while and I do not deny that is. But I do not pretend that every song is equal and that Nickelback is as good as The Beetles or Zeppelin.

How is this relevant for you or anyone here ?

It’s sorta how they don’t drive but they sure do have opinions about driving cars…

Zoomers are a lost generation sadly. We failed them.

1 Like

The generation thing is fake news.

There are jerks in every generation. There are Karens in every generation. I know people in their 40s and 50s that are obsessed with social media, including tick tock, which I originally thought was just a thing for kids.

Asmongold living in your head rent free my guy.