I feel like a god right now in bgs

That’s key for WW. The difference between a bad ww and good is how good they are at running away and avoiding dmg. You’re def making progress

1 Like

Well enjoy having fun with what is one of the biggest issues that is destroying the game.
At this point exepiditing the process I guess may not be a bad thing. Maybe it will come down to just a few players playing then all gear will be similiar.

If everyone is super then no one will be… :smiley:

Nah dawg. BM is does overwhelming, unhealable dmg. Former viability/strength of a class doesn’t justify it being OP.

1 Like

I think Hercx has hit the nail on the head - yes, gearing (and other issues) can frustrate players; but I agree strongly with the word “chore”. Frankly, the game doesn’t feel like fun right now- just one chore after another and it has become a downward spiral where the majority of your time is spent grinding out one game system after another hampered by so many little things designed to make life difficult. People do not mind working towards a goal if it means that you can use the result to have fun. But a game design that makes you waste a lot of time for five minutes of fun has definitely become a chore.

6 Likes

The amount of currencies and gates that this game has is ridiculous. Almost all that have to be grinded in one way or another.

2 Likes

I actually support this. A PvP player in PvP gear wrecking people in PvP games. The way its supposed to be. If you were a dragonslayer in some pve gear wrecking people in pvp games I’d have a problem with this. rock on buddy

3 Likes

Stop trolling!

Eh BM is top tier right now for sure. Still wouldn’t put it above a lot of specs like ret/war/fire mage/feral Druid/mut rogue. I’d put it on the same tier.

I saw BM hunters shrekingast night but they also died a lot. Seem kinda squish in comparison to some classes.

1 Like

Thank you ! I salute your take on the game. Make PVP great again

And nawat you’re absolutely correct. Hunters are squishiest ranged class in the game without a doubt. Glad you’re not a 57 Pally troll / sympathizer

1 Like

I recently (a weeks ago) got deleted by a hunter who pressed rapid shot, for a total of 35k damage. The guy had 35k total health, so he wasn’t all that geared.

Not only did he murder my character. He also murdered my will to continue playing this terrible game. And now, I haunt the forums, looking for victims.

2 Likes

That is MM we are talking BM.

1 Like

…plus you are an orc…

EDIT IN: I feel your pain, I have a 16 BM hunter I’m messing around on, and I love how you twinked out ORC hunters run away after I kick your butt a couple times and get back-up…I love that feeling… :wink:

Lol 16! Level that badboy up! At 16 you’re basically just a hunter lol. BM doesn’t get its identity until you get bestial wrath and intimidation. After that you’ll be fully in love with the spec.

And Orc is the only choice in my book for PvP unless it’s not available for that class.

1 Like

I don’t even engage with anyone above 40k health, most of the time in warsong scramble I look at our team and theirs and if their team is more geared I run over to the corner of the map and tab out.

Wasted effort.

I will participate in pvp after I have a full honor set (80k honor) and a few glad pieces. Until then, I afk battlegrounds and run heroics on TBCC.

Hopefully in a few weeks I’ll be able to pvp!

…LOLOL…Orc is the best PVP race, trust me, I know it from experience…

Dude, let’s not pretend like BM doesn’t absolutely dominate the ladders right now. 2nd highest spec (after Arms) above 1800 (and above 2400). Un-lineable, Un-healable, instant-cast, ranged damage with a legendary that essentially makes you invincible. Not that it’s your fault - Blizz has no idea how to make BM work without it either being terrible or incredibly OP and unfair (guess where it’s at now).

1 Like

I’d ask why you feel the need to bring your hunter to randoms. Prove how skilled you are over others?

1 Like

No need. They’ll all be gone by then.

3 Likes

Just checked Rated ladders and they don’t. What makes BM great is they don’t have to cast but they are not OP in the slightest. People like you are the reason why we can’t have cool and shiny things. Rather than complain get better, learn and adapt.

1 Like

Boy I’d love to have full mobility while using my entire dps kit.