I don’t believe it’s good practice to give away these rare TCG items and here’s my perspective

Wait … When did you get elected forum god and can tell people when and where to post?? I missed that announcement.

If you post a thread with an opinion, one should be prepared for other players to post counterpoints to that opinion. That’s the way this here forum thing works.

3 Likes

Because you aren’t agreeing with OP. Not agreeing and stating your opinion and facts about what Blizzard said previously is obviously passive aggressiveness you know…

1 Like

Hang on. You just quoted two different people.

I feel like my orange/gold text wrapper is the equivalent to a bull seeing red on the forums. :thinking:

…can… other people… not quote two people? Do I have… special powers?

4 Likes

The prophecy is true.

1 Like

Okay… not sure the snark was necessary…

Your post sounded like you were accusing Mailborn of something someone else said.

There is no snark there friend. I just wasn’t aware if my status on CC gave me the ability to multi quote or not.

You can test it if you want. Basically you go to make a reply and scroll up to find the posts you want to quote and highlight the text and an option to quote it in your currently in progress reply will present itself. you can do this for multiple different posters. (but I’m not sure if it’s just a for me thing or not.)

Not sure how thats possible when I felt it was clear how I posted. But others may see things I do not so I’m always happy to provide context.

1 Like

Yes.

Everytime I do it the forums just give me back some nonsense about some other game. See, check this out:

Unbelievable.

1 Like

Nah, Sen, I didnt read it like that at all.

No need for the condescension either. I know how to use the forums. I’ve been here longer than you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Because you replied to Mailborn with “says this and then—” then quoted someone else and replied with “Are you mad…” as if Mail was the other dude.

So it sounded as if you either mistook two different people or thought they were the same person with the way it was worded.

But it’s apparently just my confusion on the subject. Apologies.

1 Like

It only hurts collectors if they’re childish enough to be hurt by other people having the same digital pixels that they bought off ebay in 2007.

1 Like

I probably confused it because I don’t know the context.

Don’t like the accusations of ‘this’ or ‘that’ being tossed my way as I’m generally just trying to explain things. How am I supposed to know who’s been here longer or shorter? I don’t generally take into account peoples forum ages when I talk to people because we’re all just players posting in a games forum in the end.

I’m literally just a normal person with no access to data on who knows what so I’m just explaining things because I’m unaware of who may know what.

Edit: I have been awake a very long time today… misspellings/misusages abound!

4 Likes

But no one else cares that YOU care. You’re a little outnumbered here.

Why is that the line, exactly

Okay, but the tiger? Explain.

1 Like

Them being outnumbered doesn’t mean that they are wrong.

4 Likes

This seems like a whole lot of thread for no one to care that he cares…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s always “nobody cares about the rewards” but also “give them all to me now”. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

I do want that rooster mount a lot

2 Likes